Is this Craig C?

If you are in pocession of cheese (not dick cheese) and kites, you sir, will move up to my most 2nd favorite person (not before darling Des).

Oh yeah. I fucking hate any motherfucker who has a hyphenated last name, any retard that insists in restoring vintage shit that was useless then and will still be useless now, Goths (WTF!?!?!, did someone touch you in the naughty bits when you were young), roadies there all a pack posing useless cunts, engineers are stealing oxygen, anyone who puts ‘neo’ in front of descriptive words, any cock-hound with a face-book page (dude, no-one gives a shit) and track cyclists (you go around in a circle for fucks sake, only the people riding find it entaining)

I hate bitches who opt out of rounds at the pub. Buy me a drink you fuck hole.

haha but what if I told you I was a designer?

Your move CraigC… :lol:

everyone has seemed to miss the point… how the fuck did that make it to the age? :?

More like, why did it make Time magazine first?

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0,8599,1883646,00.html?xid=rss-arts

i have kites. big ones.

and i hate soccer mums who drive 4wds, but i love the dude at range rover who invented ‘spray on mud’ in a can to sell to said soccer mums/dads so they could look like they’d taken their people squasher offroad. give that man a round of applause.

what? youve lost me.

I hate cunts who have really nice vintage track bikes who trash them by doing gay* tricks and ghosting them into walls, cunts

*sorry Brendon

i’m a roadie with a hyphenated last name and a facebook page :frowning: i’m sorry… my day is sad now.

Architects are cvnts… trust me

“Interior Architects” are self important decorators and cushion tossers.

Its all int the wrist dahhling.

You’re a fucking liar, you told me that you were a chicken sexer http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chick_sexing

That’s just a hobby.

Alright, we almost forgot about fashion designers… worst ones out there, especially the dudes. Exhibit A.

engineers design the bikes wheels and all the other nicknacks we love. designers make our shit look good…you have a fav cap or t-shirt? like your bike decals? thank graphic designers. imo your all douche bags if you say you hate people by their proffesions!

i await your reply :smiley:

Fashion designers… still shit. Please see Exhibit A and Exhibit B.

EXHIBIT B

lulz yeh that guy looks like a douche doesnt mean all fasion designers are like that.
i have a friend or 2 studying fasion and they are awsome people and alot of fun to be around

ahahahahaha the dick on that jumper is epic lolz

Now, hate is a harsh word. But it cant be helped if some professions are inherently better than others.