It's Thirsty Work

Ftfy

You wish!

This better still be going when Jo and I get back to CBR, we’re both keen to join.

Of course!

Tonight - same time: 5.45 for a 6.00 roll out at the paddle boat hire joint (Acton Ferry Terminal). I have a rain jacket!

I can’t make it tonight. Sorry fellas. Stay strong, you still have eachother.
See youse on Saturday night.

Yep I’m in. No rain jacket, so I can connect with my fixed gear and nature at the same time.

Thanks for the ride and the pizza guys, I had a blast today.

I got fucking soaked on the way home. The rain, it got me.

Sabrina said she saw you all when working at pizza and hoped you didn’t get too wet.

Can’t make next week again, will be in melbourne eating donuts and bonking.

Fuck. What a combo!

It was a pretty good night, we had a pretty close call with some lightning. Those traffic lights at the bottom of the arboretum were zapped and stopped working. Pretty crazy to see as soon as they went out, the traffic went in to anarchy mode… EVERY CAR FOR THEMSELVES!

Ride home was interesting. Went home from civic via Adelaide Ave. It started belting down as I rode past the lodge, then it didn’t really let up until I got to the other side of Woden on Hindmarsh drive. The house smells like wet dog now from the gear, shoes etc.

Stoked I didn’t take Moustache Ride out.

Our pizzas were good. Thanks Sabrina! (didn’t realise she was working there).

If the donuts don’t prevent bonking, try a gel or power bar!

I don’t have a bike with me today, and the weather looks shit.
Anybody keen to hang out in a pub or something instead?

Yeah, I can do this.

pub

I just remembered Treehouse has 2-for-1 burgers

edit: but I have no idea how big/good they are

There is a new bar called ReLoad in civic. It’s super nerd place. A bar with video games.

Also tonight, how about a lake lap down past duntroon then around to Kingston Pub for Pints and pool?

Hi Clarke. Clarke; are you there? Come in Clarke.

Most probably out. Crits are calling + wife back from OS.

ReLoad is right next to Treehouse
Also, I have no bike. Dinky?