KEIRIN RACING!!!!! @ Chandler

It turned out that any u17, women and elite that showed up were all put in the keirin catagory, rather than in seperate keirin catagories (not enough people to do that).

But don’t worry everyone is pretty much the same level anyway!

wicked, sounds brilliant.

can’t wait

Anyone going out tonight?

I will be there - give me a wave if you see me.

Myself, iserik and kimchi will be there cheering
sped on :wink:

Good racing tonight, cheers for the support Erik, Kim and Nath.

Sorry for not winning. I’m still a pussy gentleman rider :sunglasses:

The last round is this Saturday (the 6th).

Entries close tonight - so if you have a license ENTER NOW! via the CQ website.

If you just wanna come and support then turn up around 7.

I’ll race hard I promise…

you’ve actually got a chainring with some decent teeth now. so no excuses.

im keen to head out to this… who eles is heading out?

woop! this looks fun. i am back in brisbane tomorrow, and am bringing my track bike… but i only have a spare 16t sprocket and my chainring is 47 - which makes it not quite hard enough for the tarck.
BUT i would love to come along and check it out.
or ze alley cat… uber excited about all these bike events in brisbane!

I gots plenty of smaller cogs for track, if anyone’s needs. 13’s/14’s…

oooh 13… my knees hurt already :wink:

if you ask really nicely i might let you borrow the 12t, along with the 56t front chainring :wink:

Last week got rained out after the first rounds- and by the time track had dried most of the riders had gone home.

But these is class fields and the format of two seeded rounds for all riders in the points and kieren, with the top points scorers going in a final has produced some incredible racing.

As for gearing, 48/14 or 51/15 (around 92) as a minimum, but most using 49/14 or 50/14 or even higher- but too high and it is hard to accelerate.

See yas Saurday evening- gates open 6:30 racing at 7:20- over by 10:30

Pfft alleycat saturday night. Should come race that. Prizes are probs worth more and more aggressive racing :stuck_out_tongue: Bring all the gear inches you’s want!