Kowalski Classic POSTPONED -Alternative Ideas?

Psyched up for my first MTB race only to have it postponed due to this fabulous weather we are having.

I’d still like to ride my MTB on Sunday though…

Anyone keen? I was thinking of perhaps road-tripping to Tathra as the weather forecast is pretty nice there over the next few days, but would be keen to do some kind of firetrails/centenary trail ride as well if I had company locally.