Lazer Cutter

HMC is gonna be sooooo pissed…

Not if I get one made from white gold with black diamonds made for him!

Do you have a cnc and water jet if so shits limitless.

this, plskthx.

Custom head tube badges, I never get bored of skulls on head tubes.

Can you lazeer me a steel cockring with the word ‘dyldolips’ lazered into it please?

Maybe just get aa regular one and lazer into it.

Size ‘regular’ or ‘medium’

OMFG CAN YOU LAZER A FULL SIZE BIKE IN HALF?

Thats pretty cool Dubrat. Just curious though, that bike in the first pic with the knobby tires, is that a standard template that you use with the laser cutter. Its just that the company that makes some of our equipment (from Germany) has made the exact same cut outs like that.

barhahahaha…

Oh wait, how the fuck does a lazer cutter work?

Wouldn’t the lazer just keep goiing and going and cutting through shit until it reached, like, forever?

Also, isn’t it spelt ‘LAZOR’ or ‘LASER’?

THIS IS HOW WE CAN CONTACT ALIENS AND GET THEIR TECHNOLOGY! REVERSE ENGINEER THAT SHIT, MAKE WINDLESS AIR
And instead we make personalized cockrings and tiny bicycles and serotta headbadges for out patronizing friendds sugarcane
WHOM I RESPECT.

But seriously

How do lasers work? Also, what is a laser? It’s a concept beyond my ‘wood and glue and staples and fabric’ knowledge.

Actually laser cutters are not so good with wood or other flammable things…
That’s why water jet cutting has be come so in voge
Ohh and high powered lasers are very expensive.
But they are totally fucking awesome.

I have a friend who sits in front of a rapid prototype printer
So far he’s made me a nifty little front wheel preload adjuster tool…
Very expensive and very Kool toy!

What is a prototype printer?
FECK IMMA GON GET SMART HANGIN OUT WIV YOUS GUYS

I’m googlin all this shit right now.

Water, fire, air an dirt
fuckin lasers, how do they work?

CHeck that guy out, beaming away at shit with his blue laser of power

an interstellar laser, used to communicate with your compute and tell you about stars and shit.

An us military lazer used to kill Katusha missiles that get shot out by russians/friends of the russians/dickheads who stole missiles off the russians and shot them at things

some guy wh’s making things with his lasers

the original phaser laser froom the 1980’s, ‘star track’ with captain leonard kirk firing it at the screen.

A rapid prototype printer prints in 3d… So it can make stuff!!
The one my friend runs works like a ink jet printer laying down abs plastic in 0.2mm layers
There are ones that use LASERs too, they work by using two lasers, and a big vat of liquid plastic…
Where the lasers meet the plastic sets…
I was soo into lasers as a kid.
LAZERs are fucken Kool!!!

Rapid Prototypers > SLS (Selective Laser Sintering).

Although the detail that you could acheive with laser sintering was often better than what you would get out of a 3D printer!

I use to love “printing” stuff in 3D at uni! Never got old!

I also use to work at a Plastic fabricator place using laser cutters to cut acrylic and whatnot, and we use to cut wood using lasers too. Only MDF up to 11mm thick IIRC. Definately had to keep a close eye on things when cutting wood though! Made so much cool shit!

Had to do a quick google search to jog my memory, but SLA/Stereolithography is the other type of rapid prototyping that uses lasers to ‘create’ objects! High levels of detail could be acheived!

and FDM/Fused Deposition Modelling is the other type of 3d printing!!!

I sell tractors…

this is just one of the tools they have in the workshop… Not sure how much more they will let me do since I got the Workshop lads in trouble yesterday for wasting their time… will have to wait for the Workshop leading hand to go on holidays to knock out some more…

What some LAZORZZ for your bike?

//youtu.be/irALoVjfxEQ

I think these type of lights have great potential.

But to answer the question
[b]L[/b]ight [b]A[/b]mplified by [b]S[/b]timulated [b]E[/b]mission of [b]R[/b]adiation. :wink:

Dyl son, have you been giving the Klingon Blood Wine a bit of a nudge?

Cc, I think I was just over tired.
Like an angry child.

just out of interest, could you cut a human in half?

Schoolism started to wish he had kept his mouth shut.

yes.
and Dylan, watch this:
//youtu.be/ZboxMsSz5Aw

nb. requisite engineer with ponytail. (not pictured: SPD sandals)