Lurkers

i blame elvis presley

I lurked a bit before joining a bit over a year ago…

didn’t know enough about bikes to post anything worthwhile,
and was after information that could be gained from the site
without signing up and posting annoying questions.

+1 for quality over quantity.

also never online often enough to log on and bump up my post count all the time.
OS for 6months of the year without the interweb keeps it down too.

only decent post i’ve made is in the post my ride section where
i used info and parts from members here to complete my bike.

I lurk because I know I’ll be chastised for having bullhorns :lol:

That said you might see me getting around in Sydney on a creamroller.

I’ll say hi and chastise you for bullhorns. I’m on a white hillbrick with blue wheels. You mightve heard of me.

well, you didnt do either to me at the breakfast this morning. So I’mm calling your bluff! :stuck_out_tongue:

There are now over 10,000 members but less threads. Is this trend going to continue?

Its this new generation of kids, they want all the information but aren’t willing to contribute to the shit talking.

Yeh, the shit talking bar really needs to be raised.

90-9-1 rule

But what about being pc and loving everybody?

More people should lurk and learn a bit before asking stupid dumb questions like:

Where can I buy an arrospok?
Which of these two generic $400 fixies should I buy?
or How do I take the dodad off the thingamyjigger and btw the only tool I have is a hammer?

yep, silent membership should be strongly encouraged considering a lot of the retarded shit that does get posted/asked

haha gold

And what the hell is with the newest members names being ex cricket players, Delete these phony accounts i say.

When I joined up I got shit on nearly every post I made for the first while. This place has gotten soft. If someone asks a stupid question it’s our obligation as existing members to tell them to STFU, use the search function, read Sheldon, and eat a dick.

more than happy to resume this

xo

but then we all might as well just join tarck.com

Shut up and eat a jar of dicks

a whole jar?

is that as much or more than a bag?