MASH SF video link

ooooh is that from “my uzi weighs a ton”???

nah “get the fuck outta dodge”. was stumped for any PE lyrics that mentioned riding or bikes or anything similar.

can always play with the words to dont believe the hype

“I dont ride for the sake of riddling”

Unwatchable.

Yeah, definitely a boring effort. I’ve gotta agree that the extras with Mike and Gabe are better than anything else on the disc. You actually get some kind of identification from them, and a sense of personality.

I’m pretty sure there are a few sections on there that are just people splitting lanes through traffic. I mean, most of us do that every day, who wants to watch some random from across the globe do it on video?

The number of copy-cat efforts being spawned by it have me a little worried. Lets hope they do their best to up the ante a little (a lot).

fuck it, i enjoyed it!

id much rather see people riding down the street than doing flatland tricks.

but i will admit it can get a bit ‘didnt we just see that?’

the stuff filmed on a skateboard down some big hills and between traffic is crazy, moreso for the skateboarding skills than anything!

Pisser!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3SOT8NCOEY

HAH! that made my week.
i love it.

and i guess i should mention something i said to a couple of guys over the last little while.
if you paid to go this at a movie festival with a bunch of your mates, and you drink beforehand, you’re going to have a ball.
this is a great movie to see half blind, with a bunch of like minded idiots, sitting on a roof somewhere.
you drink, hoot, yell insults at the muppets on screen and generally have a great time.
but a few of you sitting in a lounge room are going to be bored shitless.

Ha that was really well done!

Hi! Can someone refresh video link, or upload in some different service.

i think thats a great idea, i just hope someone actually has equipment and the effort/motivation to follow through…

i’d like a camera like this
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=160218163742&_trksid=p3907.m32&_trkparms=tab%3DWatching
someone who organises lots of alleycats should cook the books and buy one with the proceeds

We’ve been trying to get Ben to score a nice helmet cam but he’s a pussy and won’t deliver, haha. Looks like the world will have to wait for STAND & DELIVER, the edgy new documentary about the Hobart fixed gear trackstand scene, featuring eight hours of helmet cam footage documenting the Hobart scene and its disciples. It would have come with a free photocopied booklet featuring some portraits of random people holding fixed gear bikes. We would have posed ourselves, but we’re too ugly.