Maybe one of the best ever Fixie trick displays???

this

(sure not the BEST example of a artistic cycling bike, but its still one none-the less)

totally looks like

this

:expressionless:

Don’t forget…

:mrgreen:

Yeah sweet. That third pic is a nice way to show how changing a handful of components can transform a bike for various purposes.

And yeah, could almost flip the bars in the first pic and use them for the bike in the last…??

Not really possible with a Fiesta and an Aston now is it…

Have you seen the videos of the German girl on a ‘street’ fixed riding outside the Beijing Olympic pool? She still manages to pull off decent moves without a leotard or artistic bike.

what about ditching the stem? relaxing the head tube and seat tube angles?

and yes i have Blakey, Ines is very much the skilled rider

For sure!! Just like track bikes of ol.

The most fucking pointless thread ever.

I ride about 100k’s (per week) on brakeless “fixie” with risers. And that’s nothing compared to some of the dudes on here.

Yeah thats cool, (that was a question b4, not a denial of riders doing the distance on a fixed bike), i’m in the same boat (distance wise), But ‘had’ to add a brake, One crash (t-boned out of no where) and too many drivers taking me on into roundabouts and running them in front of me on my regular route meant I had to ‘add’ an extra safety margin (ie a brake).

yep I agree the whole thread has gone a bit twisted, but I didn’t start the agro.

I’m going for a ride in the sun… ciao.

things that piss me off -

people saying ciao

fixed

chow bro

Would someone mind explaining to me what a troll is? I’ve heard it thrown around the forum but never really picked up what it means. :oops:

A troll is someone who signs up to a forum to just piss people off and post stupid shit. Their goal to try and piss off as many people as possible.

The classic troll is to say something contentious to generate a shitload of pointless ‘debate’.

Which appears to be the case here. Although, I don’t think this is a troll. Sometimes people are just thick.

Ahhhhh. I get it now :wink:

nomination for fixed.org GOLD section
nothing like a troll-lol

Can’t you see he’s uncomfortable with the idea that girls are better than him. Take it easy.

Reading that’s 5 minutes of my life I’ll never get back.