Maybe one of the best ever Fixie trick displays???

I’ve not been in the scene too long, and i know this post probably should be in the youtube section, but i thought this was so amazing that it crapped all over any trick session from a regular so called ‘street fixie’ rider, i’ve ever seen. So I gave it it’s own thread… :-o

Apparently this routine scored the highest ever in competition.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Woah, yeah that’s rad! Thank’s 4 th link!

I jst found ths 1 2, prity mean.

You thought wrong. It should be in the youtube thread but there’s no need becuase it’s already been posted many times already.

You thought wrong. It should be in the youtube thread but there’s no need becuase it’s already been posted many times already.

[/quote]

Nice work Snowfake, thanks for being so kind in your reply… Like, i said, not been here long, and dont have time to trawl through an entire site reading forums and checking for duplicated information/links…

Mod, please delete me. i’m not worthy.

Sheeshus…

Name: mrideas
Position:
Date Registered: November 24, 2008, 10:42:23 AM

just saying.

[quote="mrideas "]

Nice work Snowfake, thanks for being so kind in your reply… Like, i said, not been here long, and dont have time to trawl through an entire site reading forums and checking for duplicated information/]

You don’t have time to read “an entire site”, but you think mods have plenty of time to deal with lazy users.

If you’d done a single search looking for the link you posted (which I’ve just done) you would’ve seen that it’s been posted many times already.

“Sheeshus” indeed.

[quote=snowflake]
You don’t have time to read “an entire site”, but you think mods have plenty of time to deal with lazy users.

If you’d done a single search looking for the ]

Which means i have less time than you i guess.

I had no idea such losers like you, who worry about a few duped posts, exist… (well i did I guess, but for f*cks sake get a life).

Complete deadshit.

had to be done, someone buy this man a beer!

also i love how people compare artistic bikes to street “trick” fixies, apart from being fixed they are NOTHING alike, its like saying a ford festiva is the same as an Aston Martin because they both have 4 wheels :roll:

tho im sure they would give it a hot go, id like to see those girls do anything like that on a fixed gear bike that they can also work/commute on etc :wink: its just not gonna happen

might add my post is in no way taking away from the skill involved in artistic cycling :slight_smile:

I hear where you’re coming from, but the only major differences I can see are bars, some pegs, the seat and gearing…??

Which are the differences between nearly every street fixie already, so reckon it’s not much difference at all.

[quote="mrideas "]

is there some sort of record for how long it takes a noob to aggro / ragequit, i.e. minimum post count?

i <3 you guys :lol:

are you serious…

so you think old girl is going to commute 50k’s on that thing? what about take it to the velodrome?

the only use i can see for a bike like that other “artistic” is polo. maybe. that saddle looks like it would squish your balls after a while.

oh no you di’n’t !!!

[quote="trevi "]

Yeah the minimum is generally two.

First you need to post something stupid, then you need to argue about it.

this

(sure not the BEST example of a artistic cycling bike, but its still one none-the less)

totally looks like

this

:expressionless:

I think you’re all taking me and your definition of a fixed gear bike far too seriously. :smiley:

PS who commutes ‘regularly’ 50km’s on a flat bar fixie without brakes?

And those two photos are a great example of just how similar fixies are. Thanks for that.

Agree on the saddle, but then i’ve seen some fkd up shit used on a ‘proper fixie’ too…

Are you serious?