MAZZA Columbus MAX Track (2011 Fixed.org.au Readers Choice Award Winner!)

Congrats Bro … deserved winner amongst a very good crop of bikes last year.

Yep solid build and a deserving winner among some amazing bikes.
I’m blown away with the quality of builds on this site from track-tarck-geared-rando-weight weenies.
Congrats again on a beautiful bike.

Hey Benny, have u still got the matching roadie, or did u not buy it in the end??

Could have a crack at roadie of the year in 2012 (although I suspect the tommasini would win anyway)!!

The tommasini will def win with the latest upgrade, that thing is sweet as, and its not even his best bike.

what’s the latest upgrade?!

Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can’t wait to read lots of your posts

Mrs. Spirito loves this !!!

Not only has she said “I want flouro” for her next bike I’m building but she has also asked “where can we get those rims?”. She think’s I’m bullshitting her when I said “baby, you’ve got 32 hole hubs and it’s going to be a touring bike, I don’t think Shamals will work & I’ve already bought you some silver open pro’s”.

But I want them shiny, like Coffee’s shamals” she complained.

Now I’ve got to buff and hand polish her rims and bust out some really wild paint … on a touring bike, with racks and fenders and panniers.
I love her !!

Thank you Ben for costing me a few days worth of extra work :wink:

I’d keep your missus well away from Coffee Ben when you’re in Melbourne next.

She met him !!! (I think) … I was too busy perving at Dylan :wink:

fuck who isn’t

Happy to be of service :wink: I want pics of the touring version of the flouro madness when its done!

Nice bike

Currently for sale on eBay, $1400…