MEAN STREETS 6 MDMA FRIDAY 21st Oct. !!!!!

P.B as in Penny Black?

Public bar … Sigh . I chose it as it will be last race I ever throw there after 16 years the pb will be shutting it’s doors this December . The choice seemed logical if not
Nostalgic … As for couriers not having track bikes Pip … Race is no brakes u can still ride Ted shred style …if u have the balls that is .

I just rode down Swanston and it’s pretty nuts. I accidentally broke some police tape across the road when it got hooked on my bag and they took all my details down. As I was riding to QV a guy got out of his Audi and tried to have a couple swings at me after I flipped him the bird, fuck fighting in road shoes. The CBD is crawling with police, I know MDMA rolls deep and all that but consider shifting some checkpoints if they are near the town hall ect.

what sean said. shit is going to be interesting out there tonight.

Yeah crazy day… Anyhow only a handful gees braved the event and in the end it was Liam 1st place who represented . A big thanks to all who raced and kept it true and also those that helped … Brad for cards Blaine with beats ( his system rules ) and ofc checkpoint ppl . Like I said mean streets may not pull big numbers sometimes but it’s how we roll and at the end of the day it was a rocking night . Next event MDMA Christmas party / skid wars .
Peace Gg .

Thanks for the good night! Small but quality race, fuck flats though, don’t care how many times I get em I still hate em just as much every time. Thanks so much to Bill for lending me a tube as well. Got a dollar rawted off me from Sean and some tyre wisdom from Lliam. Interesting as always. Cheers for the dedication Dimos

Good shit Dimos, good night all around! RIP PB

Was that you running with your bike past the QV market last night? I yelled for skid and got lols only of course. Presumed puncture.

Yeah that was me. Worst thing was I somehow went left down Victoria and got all the way to errol before I realised I’d gone the wrong way and had to run back.

and lets not forget Tomhall demolishing everyone in the dash for cash
i’ll beat you one day

//youtu.be/J1N0cs5GFuY