[MEL] Roller Derby @ The Royal Derby #3

Round 3 of the BCC and Fyxomatosis Roller derby @ The Royal Derby is on next week: Friday 28th March. A social evening of handicapped roller racing, with all proceeds to be donated to St. Mary’s House of Welcome. Entry $10, rider registration closes at 6:45pm.

The last one was a great success and hopefully we can get more people riding this time!

Spud: can you pass on an invite to Agatha, Georgia and the rest of the ‘Baby’ fanclub?

If anyone is keen on having a practice on the rollers beforehand, let me know and we can perhaps have a practice night out at the Harrison St Clubrooms on the Wednesday before.

Whats that Horatio…you are entering…Awesom

aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhhh

I’m going to miss this one two.
Will there be another one in April Nath??

I predict ‘baby’ to win, especially if that phil guy gets a rough handicap :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah I have Phil’s game sorted now. He won’t have such an easy run into the final this time.

Some video from the last one:

All the footage is available on DVD from Alf, Tuesday nights at DISC - Just $2 :slight_smile:

Lats: Last Friday of each month unless you hear otherwise.

Awesome I’ll be at the April one!!!

Just a quick reminder: ROLLER DERBY TONIGHT!

Come along and have a go, even if you have never ridden rollers before. Get there early for a practice if you like.

See above for details.

i’ll be there to watch.

haha. that was an untrue statment obvs.
man, i wanted to beat someone thhough :frowning: