[MEL] Saturday Evening Enduro

This Saturday 8th November, Brunswick CC will be holding the first of their summer evening endurance meets at the Brunswick outdoor velodrome. It’s an informal evening of racing - to include a long ~100 lap points race, much like Hawthorn’s Sunday Roast.

There will be two divisions, but all riders are welcome to take a lap out and rejoin the race (minus 20 points of course :wink:

The atmosphere at the outdoor track is very relaxed, so come along and have a crack, or just kick back with a free bbq sausage and a 50c icypole and yell at your favourite rider.

Racing starts 7pm, Registration and warmup from 6pm. All CA-licensed riders welcome. $5 to race/no prizemoney.

more info…

Sounds like hard work Nath… But the bbq sausage is tempting me.
Might see you there.

Thanks for last night too. Had a great time. Need to find more speed

i dunno tally, i heard you ripped it up last night! nice work!

It was a shock to me.
When are you going to join me in E grade.

the minute i can scrape together enough dollar for a race license. counting out my coins right now.

Get a day single race day permit.

No such thing anymore. Minimum is a 3 day “Ride it” Licence that costs $55.00, and obviously allows you to ride 3 individual days, doesn’t have to be 3 days in a row. Although i think this is restricted to just training sessions and you need a full licence to race.

er… A 12 month ride-it is $55. CSV still lists single day and three race permits, but they are only valid for club (ie not combine or open) events. Refer: CSV Racing licenses. I’m not too sure of the fees for 2009, you can check with the club secretary if you want.

Brendan: If you are going to race regularly, then don’t bother with the permits - just get a full license.

Brendan: If you are going to race regularly, then don’t bother with the permits - just get a full license.

Agreed.

You should be racing.

awww, you guys…