[Melb] A Saturday in Hell

Here’s a reminder about Melburn-Roobaix…

Looks like it’s gonna be lots of fun. If you don’t go, then you could be a softcock - you should get that checked out.

I can’t afford it, cruel world…!

you cant afford it? shit, i’ll sponsor you man.

i dont want to see any softcocks on the board!

and someone take lots of photos for me :slight_smile:

In lance’s words, ‘its not about the cash’.

Ha.

Get off your arse Spuddy and ride it (the race) ya lazy fuck. The only thing to stop you going is your own death and even then that’s a lame excuse.

Looks as though spuddy is to busy A/S/L’ing on IRC. Man I have not used IRC since last century.

Why is skim reading a bad habit?

Looks as though spuddy is to busy A/S/L’ing on IRC. Man I have not used IRC since last century.[/quote]
What about you “Mr I don’t do alleycats” hard-man, are you going?

Yeah I will be making a return from my ‘retirement’.

Fair enough. But what if i wreck my white rims??? Craig, will you be riding your girly-bike??

Tristan; are you a MSN kinda guy? :shock:

Nah… I am uber old skool. Been using the net since '92. Pre netscape 1 days. News groups/gopher/MUD.

The current drug of choice is jabber.

MUDs? I never would have guessed. I’ve spent the last decade loitering in various MUDs.

yeah… looong time ago.

nnnnnnEEEEEEEEERRRRDDDD !!!

:slight_smile: What is it about engineering types, nerds and steel bikes?

• Joel

Anyone know what sorta distance we’re talking? I still want to do my latest Saturday morning canning & would like to know how much to leave in the tank.

Anyone know what sorta distance we’re talking? I still want to do my latest Saturday morning canning & would like to know how much to leave in the tank.[/quote]

Don’t quote me but my hairdresser’s cousin’s butcher’s fiance’s brother-in-law told me that it might be 40-50kms, maybe more.

This information is entirely unreliable.