Melbourne bike tag

Bike rack behind apartments, corner of Flinders and Spencer St

Blown away tag

Given the recent weather, it’s a heroic effort to get to that spot if it’s where I think it is, I might even get there today.

Sandridge lookout down in port melbourne

Carved tree tag

^ Is that your first tag, BBB? Welcome.

Yeah, popped my bike Tag cherry. I’ve been looking for about 3 years but that was the first one I ever recognised straight off. We gotta get this game out east. Surely every single street corner in Brunswick, Fitzroy and Northcote has been tagged by now? East of Warrigal road is a bike tag wilderness just bursting with wild untamed tags waiting to be captured!

How was the weather out there at the lookout BBB? I agree, Biketag needs to head east side. There’s some good spots down my direction in Oakleigh

I went there about midday when there was a break in the weather. No wind or rain so it was nice.

I know the Oakleigh area pretty well because I used to live there, just over the rail line in Bishop street. That area east to Monash uni is really booming. So bring on the tags.

Hint time BBB?

That strip of blacktop on the background is the Gardiner’s Creek bike path. You used to be able to Drive In to this tag.

On it tomorrow hopefully

Oh come on guys, this isn’t hard. Don’t leave it all to tanny. You ride the freakin GC trail from the river for less than an hour and look for a carved tree. Or just head down Burwood Highway if you are a Deacon. But always remember that STEAM EMISSION IS NORMAL.

Hey, we have coffee shops out here too ya know.

Local History Park, Burwood

tag

time for a hint so maybe I can go looking tomorrow

The amount of coffee ground used to brew a cup is referred to as what? _ _ _ _ G E

Garage

You must like it strong

I’m probably not gonna get it tomorrow.

According to the instructions on my jar of Nescafe the answer is teaspoon

Garage? Teaspoon?

_ O S A G E

Or if he sticks with his ratios; a bloody big Moccamaster.

Sosage