Melbourne fixed on Vimeo.

dodgeball could work too. you could have semi-professional cyclists coming to alleycats and winning as the bad guys… cuz bro could play the ben stiller character.

you could be the pirate guy.

or Ben Stillers wife

How about a remake of this:

Edit: Barkley the dispatcher is Ted from Scrubs!
Edit2: It’s pretty horribly bad.

this is what brendan thinks of it

skip to 5:40

fuck it, just remake ‘quicksilver’ with appropriate hip characters and requisite product placements…

I prefer Joey’s

or the mighty ducks. andy white could play the emilio estevez character. whipping a bunch of kids from the wrong side of the tracks into shape.

i could play the guy who drives the zamboni.

grease. with choreographed dance and song sequence of assembly of the ultimate fixed gear bike, airbrushed aerospoke, vintage frame, and most important finishing touches of gold njs parts.

it would have been better if cale wasnt in it.

Not bad. That’s all.

The tagline could be…

“From the wrong side of the tracks… to the right side of the track!”

Anyway, I vote a remake of Gleaming The Cube, with the MASH guys doing all the “stunt” work instead of the Powell Peralta team.

No seriously, this would be amazing.

personally im backing a version of ‘priscilla’ with a bunch of hipsters stuck in a bus driving to mt isa to put on a ‘fixed gear freestyle’ display.

i think there are enough cliches/observations to exploit to fill a full length and have it be a strong homage to the original.

i shan’t suggest any names for characters in the film, but a giant version of cam’s pink potato would be a definite for the role of the big shoe on the top of the bus.

No seriously, this would be horrible.

No, You love it.

Instead of the Tony Hawk character delivering pizzas for Pizza Hut… he’s a courier!

The movie practically (re)writes itself!

so get filming!

I really don’t want to be a hater, but there was not a shot in this thing that was not a cliche. I actually cringed a few times.

Loved the right hand u-turn into the left turn down the pedestrian ramp at Hamer Hall.

hence my suggestion that they add a sweet storyline!

That guy who was carefully rearranging his long flowing locks while slowly pedalling along…get him a perm and he could play Nicole’s part from BMX bandits.