[Melbourne] Must have super powers

Pony Bikes is looking for staff.

Go to ponybikes.blogspot.com for the details.

Must have super powers

or be incredibly good looking

or both.

i’m a terrible mechanic, but with this job description, i may apply…

it’s an attempt at humour…

and also a case study

to see what people really think about themselves…

plus if I’m going to have to spend all day working with them,

it’d be nice if they were pleasing on the eye

If I ever opened my own business, it would be purely for the fact that I could hire hot people.

Totally. I don’t have a business, but I’m thinking of just hiring people. They’ll be all like, ‘Soo, what do I do?’, and I’ll be all, ‘Can you move that magazine from that table up onto that shelf?’.

Good luck finding someone Sash. I’d apply, but I lost my powers after a car accident. It really sucked, I just woke up and BAM, I’m a mortal. Gutted.

That’s very unhipsterlike and non-pc. But I agree.

And, according to my childhood memories of comics, superpowers only come with a costume of some description.

Sounds like a job for… BICYCLE REPAIR MAN!

i love you sasha.

i’d like to work at ponybikes, but i guess i don’t fit any of the criteria. including the proper mechanic part. I am good at not killing annoying customers though. you could say it’s a skill i guess…

no it’s totally hipster -like, and trigger is already half way there with that moustache

a difficult skill to acquire. i keep messing up…

He said customers, not sudents. :wink:

Do you have to have a PONY TAIL - ca - ching - if so Heavy Metal - the job’s yours… :smiley:

Totally. I don’t have a business, but I’m thinking of just hiring people. They’ll be all like, ‘Soo, what do I do?’, and I’ll be all, ‘Can you move that magazine from that table up onto that shelf?’.

All you need is a bazillion dollars and then the Butler is yours…

SW