Missed Connections - Ocho!

FTFY.

The old thread was a toddler and nearly past the terrible twos after all.

Missed connections will abound at st ali north tomorrow morning at 830am.

I went to St Ali North last time I was in Melbourne. I wish there was something this good handing out free coffees on my commute…

Saw Kitcourier and bunch of other couriers riding thru the basment carpark under 121 Exhibition st whilst I was workin, is that a shortcut from bourke? or are there just alot of deliveries?

nah, mailrooms for 121 Ex and also 111 Bourke are down there.

NikCee going to Bunnings.

rangdog, scottridesabike, dfunkt, boyracer & myself saw the #becausefixie crew riding over some bridge tonight as we ate pizza next to the maritime museum. Scott is so fkn loud they actually heard him yell (many times) “do a skid” but I don’t believe any were delivered…

Spidub on Little Collins about 45 mins ago… was going to holler for a skid but was with a lame ass colleague.

saw a few fixed/ss contraptions on the way in along the scotchmans creek path.

Also saw three guys on the dynon road bridge in footscray (beards were involved and the last guy was in full aero tuck, practically on the top tube). They looked vaguely familiar and might have said “hi nik” or maybe it was just “hi mate”. sorry if it was anyone i actually know, i’d just ridden ~150ks :stuck_out_tongue:

Haitch, looking confused at my wave on Park near Lygon.

Horatio, ignoring me after cresting col d flemington bridge.

Ah it was you! Sorry I was in my own little world. No snub intended

this is funny on a few different levels, but yes the full aero tuck was likely me. might be the first time ive been called a beard though.

you have a beard i have a beard, beards were involved :stuck_out_tongue: (guy in the lead had a beard as well)

Guy riding up and down my street like 4 times on a blue and white hillman track bike on sat (or maybe sun) whilst I was moving house… in westgarth

Da frog on … William Street this afternoon, or I think it was William. I forget, he looked quite confused just standing about!

corner of william and bourke, was waiting for a mate to turn up, for at least 30 mins :"(

Caz rolling through eliz and col on the pomp this morning. Was looking at the bike for a while didn’t even realise it was you until too late

Mr Bailey splitting two trams down the middle of Brunswick st all MASH and shit. #fixiedream

xBBx right now, splitting through trams like a mad fixie kid.
…and just when we thought he didn’t ride bikes anymore.

too many coffees I’m going to say

pretty sure it’s SS these days…