Missed Connections - Part 6

I see that bike every day, anyone here?

Props to the guy riding down Campsie st (near the hospital) who graciously fulfilled my request for a skid. Had seen you 5 minutes earlier on Hampden rd whizzing along. Apologies for my dickhead friend driving who decided to redline down my street behind you, just a wee bit excited about finishing all our uni exams. Hope to see you around!

P.S You popped my “SKID!” virginity. Props.

Green Ken with white potatoes locked outside Myer on Pitt St mall

Woolies on Smith St you mean?

Dude, fuck the security guards, I never wear a helmet in there.

You should have asked for a skid.

sittin in fed square this arvo tucking into some lord of the fries and watching the world go by with a friend.

2 guys roll past, one on a red peugeot conversion, the other with a white (?) frame and blue aerospoke on the front. both with skinny jeans, cycling caps etc etc

guy 1 says to guy 2 “so did you see the banksy film then…?”

haha way to live up to the stereotype…

it is ment to be good film though

hahaha i’m sure it is genie, just thinkin “of all the things these dudes could be talking about as they ride by”

It is a good film! Then again read my signature.

I saw those guys on Swanston. They were pretty much just looking around to see who was checking them out.

Melburn is just so full of fixtie-bros I stopped paying attention after a while. So many cyclists generally that it all just becomes part of the landscape. Can’t wait for the day that Sydney is like this…

Fixed. . . . .

haha fair point but it was the first time I’ve had LOTF to be honest. veg burger was good but I wouldn’t recommend the belgian garlic mayo or whatever it is,not great

Some trick, fixies outside the museum. Skid request got a laugh. Guess they knew it was coming.

Collingwood… some guy on a white track frame with cut off jeans… could be just one of a thousand !

blue colnago pista locked up cnr johnston/brunswick. Nice bike dude!

Today in the arvo…dude with a beard?

That was us I think. We said “…after you…”, but you were too busy navigating the wet tracks…

The Banksy movie was hilarious. When I saw it I expected the cinema to be filled with a 50:50 split of adlay graf dudes and hipsters. It was pretty much older ‘artist’ types and (people who looked like) first year uni students.

I had a black frame w/- red wheels?
It’s not a beard, I just didn’t shave this week end. And, apart from the tram tracks being wet, I was on a singlespeed.

Ha, I was walking past you when those two guys rolled past . Is yours the chrome frame? very nice.

are you kidding? it’s fucking delicious!

Helmetless Hipster on the corner of High and Chapel streets this afternoon, NJS walking his brakeless and spoke card stained Avanti Pista.

saw numerous dudes rolling along chapel in the space of about 15 minutes. nicest looking one was blue frame/white deep Vs.