Missed Connections.

:mrgreen:

what happenned or was wrong with the old missed connections?

Love your work Spuddy.

Spring Cleaning.

Hmmm, strangely enough, it sounds much better than Cheesy-missed connectionsie-bite.

The nice Melbourne weather seems to have brought all the doofuses out and about:

1. Lunchtime Elizabeth and Bourke St, dude with orange frame, white aerospok, brakeless, no helmet, no idea really… riding through red light and pedestrians. Didn’t make me proud to be a cyclist watching you…

2. Red frame white Deep V’s near corner Acland and Barkly St. Dude decides to ride on the FOOTPATH on the shop side of Barkly st where there are a million pedestrians… why?!

Still the shittest thread on the forum though.

Dude on a fluro fixedie, front trispoke, beard and cycling cap 2pm Swanston st. Who fuckin cares?

1. Lunchtime Elizabeth and Bourke St, dude with orange frame, white aerospok, brakeless, no helmet, no idea really… riding through red light and pedestrians. Didn’t make me proud to be a cyclist watching you…
  1. Red frame white Deep V’s near corner Acland and Barkly St. Dude decides to ride on the FOOTPATH on the shop side of Barkly st where there are a million pedestrians… why?!

This’d be a better thread - Shame File. With all the fights and call outs it’s be fuckin sweeeeet.

Bored at work.

Guest (*********) 04:09:28 PM Viewing Heatseeker’s profile.

HEY! What are you doing?

lolz.

chick on king st newtown. called for a skid and all i got was a nonplussed look.

I seen a guy out the front of barkley square wearing zebra print jeans, tights or stockings. He also had a fixed gear bicycle, possibly red was it the same guy?

Also a bunch of roller bladers doing awesome power slides at the museum.

Today was a good day.

blue frame with bullhorns and orange b43 outside state library

chick on king st newtown. called for a skid and all i got was a nonplussed look.

come up with the perfect solution for this lack of complying with skid requests, the yells now sound something like ‘pull a sulky face!’ or ‘look confused!’

excellent

+1
Would look forward to being outed for all my trackstand FAILs.

Still the shittest thread on the forum though.

easy there

saw benzy on swantson riding away from state lib, closely followed by a guy on a red frame with v-shiny chrome wheels
also got a “perform a skid” request followed by a “hurrah”
beautiful day to be out and about

spring street this arvo, some sort of blue/aqua frame with black front aerospoke.

girlfriend and I called for a skid out of our stopped car at the lights, which was honoured. Good form!

Who gives a shit if you saw some hipster riding some fluro conversion? There’s hundreds of them now, that’s why this thread gets blown out so quickly.

totally. saw way too many, just today, to write about.

oh i did see hilary on the corner of st georges & arthurton, this evening.

angry.

i was there pointing at the tram driver’s face while he was running the red.

this is why we shoudl point out rarities in the city and surrounding suburbs: namely, roadies, people riding track bikes in lycra, dual suspension mtb’s, penny farthings, and bike handling skills.

Agreed, this thread has just turned into the most boring piece of shit ever where most of the views are just from skinny jeaned wearing hipsters reading to see if somebody has seen the doing ‘fixie’ Chap laps down Brunswick st wearing just a fully rad savers beanie.