Moving to Perth?

Left from Wellington on onto William when it was still partially shut!

^ hahha…i have to admit, i had a good chuckle when i saw them camped out there and pulling people over when it was closed off. Specially those morons coming from the horseshoe…sif you can see the cops standing there waiting!

Thanks for the advice guys, I’ll make sure I keep the helmet on.

The move is a goer, I drive over on the 3rd of January and should be there on the 6th. Got a place in Mt Lawley which is kinda close to work. The beach was good but it is the wrong time of the year to be looking there and prices were ridiculous. I will try and make it out on a Wednesday ride ( school nights are hard for me) keen for some Saturday morning rides, and for some of you guys to show me some of the hills around the place.

Awesome mate! School nights are getting harder for me atm as well as my workload is increasing! But yeah, keen to start doing some weekend mornings etc again. Never really lost my ‘wintercoat’ and the silly season isn’t doing me any favours!!!

Enjoy the drive! and have a look around some of the regional towns! Esperance/Kalgoorlie/whichever way you are going! Some great scenery.

if your up for some rides. I recommend you join bikejam on facebook

Hello,

Perth has wonderful weather, my main advice is to make sure you find a home with Air conditioning due to the heat in summer.

Also be aware, Perth is quite expensive, mostly in terms of housing, but also in terms of groceries, bills and transport. It probably has the worst public transport of all the main Aussie cities, so you will most likely need a car.

Other than that, Perth is great, it’s very quiet and doesn’t offer the same amenities as the other cities, but Perth has the greatest natural amenities there are. Just to reiterate, it’s not cold, unless you are re locating from the Sun.

Cheers ! :wink: