Mt Coot-tha 24/01/2012 - HEADS UP - SPEED FILMING

And in this rain I could have done the longest skid to shit myself because fixie too fast to bail to head butt camera man manouver ever

critical mass style ride is required, designer commuter shorts and all

So just to level things out a bit, this is also from becausefixieland, I thought about not doing this, and I thought fuck it, justcos, I’m one of ‘those guys’

Pot/kettle I fucking love it

By the way thanks for the defence munga

Gangbang style

ESCALATE! ESCALATE! ESCALATE! shits gonna ESCALATE!

Fucking escalate,
That polo day was epic
I want to bomb it nude it surely will make news

Uh oh brah. Don’t tread on their turf brah.

what is ‘fixieland’? where can I read it?

all the spf30+ ego’s under the sun will still not block out the fluoro, so what are they so unhappy about?

Know what else that can’t be blocked out? Novelty tights

^lol

“They” aren’t unhappy about anything. It was me only and it extends no further than the frustrations I have with what happens here on FOA. Thus, comments about pot/kettle/black/turf etc are probably a tad misguided. I should have known better than post a PSA here knowing full well most here are rarely serious about anything.

The reaction from everyone in this thread has made me laugh so hard, it has seriously made my day. I’m happy to chat to any of you on the phone if you are still unclear about the intent OP and the intent my vented frustrations.

^^^ see theres your first big mistake, you expected srs ppl…

but TBH while everyone here has had their go having a laugh and what not, i can gaurentee that anyone that was possibly contemplating doing a cootha loop has now chosen not to due to your thread, so mission accomplished(i suppose?) and a bit of fun along the way. srs ppl dont seem to get this lack of srs ppl??? :slight_smile:

Phone? How about fax, can we communicate that way?

^^^hahaha

That’s exactly right they think we’re the serious grumpy guys,
We’re not we just take the piss out if any thing.
It’s true knowing there was cameras we would have never speeded down there.

But we did think it was funny and bullshit to pick on cyclists again.

Fuck aca

But also fuck cartoon onesies and the fixfixfix style photos.

^ wow you became illiterate in minutes!

He’s from the sunny coast. Dey spek lyk dat dere.

i thought these fourms were just for super serious semi pro rapha guys?

why cant we just get along and talk about our PB’s on strava,

whats your average watts brah?

im going vegan next season