murdered spy...

Yeh, I meant conspiracy theories generally. But I hate numbers and codes too.

I mispent several months of my life caught up in them.
The truth, contrary to popular belief, is not out there. You will, however, find lots of conflicting theories, garbled logic, anti-semitism, anti-islamic sentiment, anti-west sentiment, New World Order, not New World Order, micro-chipping, reptiles, the queen being a reptile in humanoid form, bikes a leftist plot, cars a rightist plot, September 11 an inside job/jewish job/muslim working for US job/didnt happen, Area 51 full of aliens, Area 51 actually a decoy to draw attention away from real secret base which has alienz, freemasons, illuminati, freemasons being the ignorant brethren of a more elitist illuminati, end is nigh for christian reasons, end is nigh of logical reasons, big dinosaur.

It’s amazing how it all fits together.

then i’m sure you’ve read “The Biggest Secret” by David Icke?

And my personal favourite, all conspiracy theories are produced by Illuminati to prevent people from seeing the real Truth.

that guy is an illuminati to make conspiracy theorists look like nut jobs.

there is an awesome part in Jon Ronson’s book “Them” (where he follows around conspiracy theorists, religious nutters etc) where he spends time with David Icke.

at a few readings in the US, he is heckled and shouted down by anti racism activists who believe he actually means Jews when he says the world is controlled by reptiles.

they refuse to meet with to let him explain his side of the story, as they firmly believe he is anti semitic and is not to be debated and that by referring to Jews as lizards/reptiles, it dehumanizes them.

finally a meeting is arranged and the anti racist people come out shaking their heads going “wow, dude is nuts. he really DOES think lizards from the 4th dimension are running the world.”

It’s not paranoia if they really are out to get you

His rear cog looks like a polo cog! 19-22 or something like that. HTFU!

^ mad hillz

And a not-so-impressive chainring.

it is obviously a hillclimb bike azz

Of course. Genius.

One of our fixie brothers has died, and all we can do is squabble about his gearing ratio.

We’re in the denial stage of grief.

Great book. David Icke really puts the “fucking mental” back into “nutjob”.

in london? i can see the point in that

Revealed: Murdered spy was elite codebreaker and made secret trips to US - The Daily Record
seems he was a codebreaker…
so maybe they killed him so that the russian number station could transmit without worry :stuck_out_tongue:

i love New Order too!

^from that article:

“The man was a mathematical genuis.”

LULZ