murdered spy...

rides a fixed gear bicycle?

Shitty way to be found, dismembered and stuffed into a bag.
Ergh.

^^ yeah cold blooded shit there. I want to see a full pic of the bike…

Here it is:

If he was a proper spy, he would be NOBR AKES.

Dibs on his bike.

Thanks Pin, sweet bike.
EDIT: thought it was a Merckx, until closer inspection…

If he wore a helmet maybe he’d still be alive…

sooooo many lolz

decent rippage on the legs, guy looks like a bit of a beast

looks like the KGB are now Killing Guys with Brakes :wink:

His rear wheel clearance is zero.

when i think of a “spy” riding fixed and being murdered, i can’t help but picture a “Quicksilver” style chase through the streets with a slighlty different ending.

also, too much lycra

he’s left the valve caps on…

anyone ever listened to number stations before?

a russian numbers station UVB-76 that has been broadcasting nothing but a weird monotone buzz since 1982 (only 3 voices messages recorded since then) suddenly kicked into life right before he got offed…

UVB-76 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mysterious Russian ‘Buzzer’ radio broadcast changes

^ Interesting, I’m intrigued…

link to the recording here - djoutcold - UVB-76 Aug.23.2010 9.32amPST - SoundCloud, made the day his body was found.

“UVB-76, UVB-76 — 93 882 NAIMINA 74 14 35 74 — 9 3 8 8 2 Nikolai, Anna, Ivan, Mikhail, Ivan, Nikolai, Anna, 7, 4, 1, 4, 3, 5, 7, 4”

this is the kinda shit that creeps me the fuck out.
I just wanna be oblivious!

I have a tendency to paranoia when exposed to conspiracy theories. I therefore avoid conspiracy theories.

it’s not a conspiracy - it’s just the way that agencies etc communicate/giver orders etc to agents in the field.

most countries etc do it - Australia has a station called Cherry Ripe.

not much different to morse code except they use “one time pads” for the codes (used once then never repeated) so they are totally unbreakable codes - so simple and basic but genius.

Some dude compiled a few CDs of all the well known stations and released it a few years ago as The Conet Project.

You can download and listen to most of them here - The Conet Project - Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations [ird059] : Free Download & Streaming : Internet Archive.