My Stinner Frameworks

So I sold my restored Mazda 808 around this time last year and had some of the cash left over to spend on something nice for myself. Late last year after many months of looking into some ( then) lesser known US builders I decided to go with Aaron and the guys at Stinner. A deposit was payed and measurements sent off. Mid March things got underway with my frame and the wait got even harder.

This week my very own custom Stinner Frameworks arrived and was built up to its awaiting parts. Pleased is an understatement! The whole process from first contact to receiving my frame was easy and stress free. Dealing with Aaron directly I felt he really knew what he’s doing.

So anyways, here’s to many many happy k’s!

a kind of parts list

Frame: Stinner Frameworks (true temper/colombus tubing)
Fork: Colombus tapered
Headset: Chris King
Group set: Sram Red 22
Bars/stem/Seatpost: 3T ergonova stealth/3T arxII stealth/3T stylus carbon stealth
Seat: Prologo scratch 2 carbon
Wheels: Zipp 202

Zipp bar tape/headset spacers/tyres/bottle cages

comes in at 7.3kg as is.

Clearer photos to come when I have the time this weekend.

Beautiful.

Ohhhh yeah.

beautiful, id be keen to hear your thoughts comparing it to your BMC

Wowers

Enjoying this muchly. Will be good to see more detailed pics.

Baller!

Hells yeah! So nice

balleur

Nice.

I like that at first glance it reads as ‘sinner’. Great bike.

So good

its a little different. The main thing I wanted to tweak was a shorter top tube than my bmc’s. Even on my first ride on it this morning I found myself spending more time on the hoods just cruising along as opposed to only when climbing or putting in effort on the bmc.

Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the slr, but obviously a steel frame is going to feel very different. I set my seat height/bars etc and immediately felt right at home. I really like the way it changes direction at speed. leaning over one side then chucking it over the other is a very satisfying experience on the stinner. The bmc isn’t what i would call a harsh ride but obviously this is much more comfy and to top it all off it climbs pretty much as good as the bmc too!

some clearer pics, the orange is very much a fluro kind or orange, think traffic cones just toned down a touch though its hard to photograph properly!

#sscapproved

Love that paint.

JJ has a stinner