New ANZ logo

You guys can’t be graphic designers- you haven’t used theterm colour way in this thread yet… :evil:

I really dislike the new lower logo for ANZ, your pilates logo was a better interpretation.
the above reworked typeface design is alright though.

Some of your identity work is real nice. I just think your website takes away from your actual work.

I am working on a good colourway right now for a client. Hope it gets up.

Yeah cheers, the work we do is pretty fun at times, but I do agree on the website that it isn’t 100% solved. We did get Communication Arts Website of the Day award when we launched it though. Someone liked it.

put it out there as a competition. I need more procrastination options.

yeah it looks like you have some really fun jobs from clients and the culture section is a nice touch to show what you are about, takes a lot of the ‘wanker’ out of graphic design.
The backyard pump track champs looks amazing.

I think its just that I’m not really a fan of flash sites, layout is good its just that the small point size on the round flash dial for navigation hurts my brain.

I’m with you, I hate flash. I’m not a web designer or a director so I didn’t get a say. I told them it sucked and they still went ahead with it. It was a headache to program too!! We had to outsource it for all the code. But as far as updating it goes… super easy, it is all CMS driven.

Anyway… ANZ. Boo.

Me too.

I’ve installed flash block on all my computers for Firefox- it’s a godsend! For instance, you can actually read the online newspapers without those epilepsy-inducing pop up ads… :mrgreen:

geeeeek

Coming from the guy who is coming 8th in the post count contest? :evil:

I don’t count them, I just let them ffflllloooooowwwww

It is a little worrying upside down:

oi!

Wow, that is worrying!

Holy shit that new logo is some ugly balls. Fuckin’ horrid, looks like high school work.

Gotta love having a major in graphic design and working in a bike shop…live the dream!