New Cinelli Mash

the mike giant ones or the Ram 2?

i saw some Ram 2 on ebay for $380.

you are right, they do vary from $500 up to $700

with prices like these you have to wonder at what point are you paying for the name…

Cocky aren’t you?

Look forward to seeing it

BTW I’m going to go out on a limb and say the new Vigorelli looks way hotter than the MASH:

How good does the crankset and rims look with the frame?

We need a poll!
Mash for me any day thanks :slight_smile:

i’m with Horatio on this one…the new Vigorelli is sexy as…must have one for the collection…if only i could…drools

I like the 2009 vigorelli best. I’ll be looking to purchase one around the new year. Not a fan at all of the black one, just something about it I don’t like.

if only i didn’t get the roadie, but my roadie serves me well and i wont be giving it up anytime soon!!! :slight_smile:

because the shit flies…whooooo

personally i think the vigorelli colour scheme design has gone downhill since 09. with saying that, i do have a '10 vigorelli and love it, but wish i could have the 09 vigorelli frame with the '10 fork.

^^ pics??..

talking to me daniel?

no hermes, sorry the 2 ^^ thing was a mistake. But I would like to see your roadie, is it already posted on the forum?

it is now…

very cool, it’s in the ‘bike pic taking’ spot I see?

hahha yeah, i have no where else to take nice shots!!! :frowning:

if you were talking to me, here it is

Cinelli Vigorelli by Jake Antoun, on Flickr

Cinelli Vigorelli by Jake Antoun, on Flickr

^ v nice. I’m so so very close to getting one…

(cinelli x mash) >>> (macaframa x raleigh)

If the new Cinelli MASH’s geometry was more like the Vigorelli’s and didn’t have such a sloping toptube I’d probably sell a current bike and place one on order… ahwell

thanks! you can’t go wrong for $650 with shipping, the dollar is really strong, us and uk.

more mash product…MASH SF