next Alleycat

interested if anyone knows of any alleycats coming up?

0 Likes

how do we know you’re not a narc

0 Likes

Oh man this is GOOD

0 Likes

u don’t, im new & tried to post in the tdF thread but can’t post in that forum; i presume i have to build up my post count

0 Likes

that’s weird, the ‘Road’ section shouldn’t have any restrictions that this one doesn’t.

what error message do you get?

0 Likes

posting on this forum has fixed the issue, changed from CAN NOT post to this forum to CAN POST, :slight_smile:

0 Likes

What’s an alleycat?

0 Likes

0 Likes

an animal that rumages around city bins lookng for morsels of food & breeding with anything on 2 or 4 legs that passes by

0 Likes

Looks nothing like a cat

0 Likes

hmmm, i need to drop into little bouke & get myself some honey BIN chicken

0 Likes

you are 8 years too late mate, but i fully support you riding nobr akes down collins st, carabina jingling in the breeze, warm spring breeze tickling hipster erogenous zone between your black vans authentic and rolled jeans.

SENSATIONS.

0 Likes

you forgot that i am riding to my favourite ethically sourced vegetarian eat out, dreaming of when the next rave or naked bike ride is on; PS my daughter stole my blk vans, despite them being 3 sizes to big 4 her

0 Likes

poetry

0 Likes

Relevant: https://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/wollstonecraft/men-s-bicycles/ken-evans-track-bike/1190780659

0 Likes

Everyone should own a ridiculous pursuit bike at least once in their lives. Extra points if it’s a Ken.

0 Likes

nice find but i need one with canti studs so i can use it for SSCX duties also

0 Likes

you are mixing up FOA eras.

0 Likes

Yeah. It goes Fixie - serious track racing - vintage road - cx - bike packing - smug cargo/dyno commuter bike

0 Likes

Meh OK then , I’m broken- I’ve gone <2000 mtb then fixed then straight back to full endrobro mtb, *care factor zero

*any time on the treadly is a+

0 Likes