nice little beasley roadie - 50cm

All good - can I call dibs on the next one! hahaha

if you don’t go for this one I’ll definitely keep an eye out for you :wink:

Ya’ll have an advantage above me - you can pick it up now - I’ll only be there in a month

bought it. bargain!!

probably too small for my lady, should fit gene’s though.

:slight_smile:

If it doesnt fit either one - send it my way!

There’s a 50x53 colnago frame on eBay right now for $350. Second time listed and no bids yet.

Thanks - do you have the link?

** Found the link - tempting - but don’t really have time for a build

Does it fit??

If you look to part with it - please gimme a heads up :slight_smile:

sorry, but it’s pretty much gonna fit.

gene’s takin it off my hands in the next coupla weeks.

haha all good! jus had ta ask :slight_smile:

This hasn’t sold the few times it’s been listed and might be ripe for a lowball offer:

GENUINE SARONNI ROADBIKE | eBay

I saw that one the other day - my bud in Syd was gonna go hav a look - bt when I clicked the link it said it had ended n same thing now o_O

Thank you though! - might give them a call and see if its still a go :slight_smile:

the link for the beasley doesn’t work any more, how much were they asking for it? a mate of mine is selling the exact same one, same size and all. is $400 worth it?

if it’s in mint condition with low k’s and matching everything, then yeah, $400 is a good price.

the one I bought has full shimano 600 (inc hubs & pedals), cinelli bars & stem, virtually untouched wolber rims & tange tubing.

is your mates the same or just the same paint?

pm user just bee, they might be keen for it. got any pics?

Hey rolly,

it has the exact same paint. Im not sure what parts the gumtree one had, as the link doesnt work. Ill get some info off my mate and a picture or 2.

Thanks

I told you in my post what the gumtree one had…

sorry, i didnt realise you bought that particular one. if you dont mind me asking, what did you pay for it?

$400. bargain.