Nightshift eBay finds

:slight_smile: i saw no mediums, couldn’t buy in.

soooo medium fits like a womens 14??

Grabbed a small jacket. I have a large Cadence hoodie which is huge. Hoping the jacket fits like a medium.

WTF happened to my thread? I thought Cadence was the thing you do when you spins your legs and shit.

Anyhoo Look, I snagged the Look. Looks like a friggin good Looking machine, reckon I’ll Look rad on it. So beardo. Reckon it’ll fit 25s+, even maybe 28s? And ride on gravel no worries? Hopefully pickup on Friday.

Righto.

Everything LOOKS expensive after that 585…

This has been on before. Nice example. Blakey’s was/is better value though.

Unique Vintage Racing Double Tandem Reynolds Tandem Tubing Classic Parts in Burwood, VIC | eBay

Most comfortable IN THE WORLD (I have one. I like it, but prefer Brooks Imperial)

Vintage Arai Brake Calipers Centre Pull | eBay

ON ONE Monocoque UD Carbon Fork | eBay

These are the good cheap Shimano SPDs that MikeD was after. I use these.

Brooks B17 Saddle | eBay

nice, nice, nice! you’re going to love the 585.

We can just have a big cadence swap once we all realise we have the wrong sizes.

Back to you Pete.

Passed onto a mate… nice find cheers. Good work on that LOOK too :slight_smile:

That’s what I was hoping to hear, I picked up a small hoodie using the model that every other american hoodie I bought in medium has been too big.

Nice pick up on that Look.

good to hear, got medium jacket, usually take a large but there were no large’s

TRP Mini V Brake Callipers CX9 Black Near Perfect Condition IN BOX | eBay

Good score … post lots of pics & impressions after you’ve had a chance to ride it :wink:

Good job. And don’t forget mate… Pics of YOU and your purchase.

Just got the last pair of jeans. Cheers.

Picked up my small hoody this evening, good dude, talked face scars. And the small hoody is def. a small.

Kona Honky Tonk 59cm Road Bike Black AS NEW Still With Warranty Pickup Only in Moonee Ponds, VIC | eBay

Road Bike Retro in Knoxfield, VIC | eBay

Vintage Centurion Turbo 7000 High END Road Bike Suntour OLE Tange Frame in Toowoomba, QLD | eBay

Italian Columbus Steel Olmo Road Bike Shimano Alfine 8 IGH NOT Fixie Singlespeed | eBay

Masi CX Cyclocross Bicycle 53 Frame With Extras | eBay

Araya Wheelset 27" X 1 1 8" Rims With Suzue Sealed Tech 36H Hubs in Scarborough, QLD | eBay

Araya Wheelset 27" X 1 1 4" Rims With Shimano Golden Arrow Sealed 36H Hubs in Scarborough, QLD | eBay

Vintage Gazelle Champion Mondial AB Reynolds 531 Campagnolo Super Record ETC in Toowoomba, QLD | eBay

Vintage Italian Alan Super Record Campagnolo Cinelli ETC in Toowoomba, QLD | eBay

Surly Cross Check Crosscheck Tour Touring Commuter Cyclo Cross CX in Thornbury, VIC | eBay

Parlee Z5 ML Tall With Enve Fork Shimano Dura ACE 7900 AND Woodman Wheels | eBay

Vintage Abeni Original Full Campagnolo Road Bike in Gymea Bay, NSW | eBay

Tubus Swing Suspension Fork Front Rack Black | eBay

That looks mint. Will be interesting to see how much it goes for

that abeni is nice too.

On a separate note, how does the Look ride WCP?

i got my two from the post office today, medium is medium as far as i can see/feel. pretty good buying for $50 each, though the one with the terry cloth back has a blemish in the weave right in the centre of the back

yeah got mine friday.
eveything is long enough just a little tight in the armpits when on the bike, works good though
mine has the elastic cord for the closure on the self storage pocket coming undone but that’s an easy fix