Noob Stress?

fixed

soz, I’m hung over and grumpy.

I’m curious, not so much because I want to ride on the footpath, just goos to know. I am deaf in my left ear, and have always had trouble with hearing cars coming up behind me, would this be considered disabled enough if I was to be pulled over would you think?

[quote]I’m curious, not so much because I want to ride on the footpath, just goos to know. I am deaf in my left ear, and have always had trouble with hearing cars coming up behind me, would this be considered disabled enough if I was to be pulled over would you think?/quote]

most cars will be passing you on the right hand side

[quote=tomhall ]

I’m curious, not so much because I want to ride on the footpath, just goos to know. I am deaf in my left ear, and have always had trouble with hearing cars coming up behind me, would this be considered disabled enough if I was to be pulled over would you think?/quote]

most cars will be passing you on the right hand side

obviously, but they don’t come from the right hand side, they generally come from behind ( :evil:) so I don’t hear them until they are next to me and am constantly looking behind me, also because only one ear works everything sounds like its coming from exactly where my right ear is facing, so I can’t trust that at all :expressionless: its not so much a problem as I’m used to it, was just a hyperthetical.