North West Sydney Ride: Saturday 28th Feb

Glad I asked - from Epping looked OK on the map!

If anyone else is thinking of catching the train, I’ll be getting the Blue Mountains express from Central at 5:48. Gets to Parramatta at 6:15.

Super.
So who’s expecting to be there? I’ll be buying a big mess of sausages and beer on Friday so let me know for planning porpoises.
Or yolo.

In.

EDIT: Also on a steel bike.

yeah i am. cause #customsteelofsydneysnorthwest

So much sweet steel. Looks like Bob’s new stainless Ritte will be joining us too…

I’m there barring illness or misadventure.

Still in.

Okay.
Sausages/onion/bread/sauce/beer/other drinks sorted.

See y’all around 6.45.

Woo!

Thanks for a great ride Jono! Perfect route and good coffee

Apologies Bob and I had to bail early on the snags!

Thanks for coming out!
Had a good day. And for those that left early you missed out on an amazing hummingbird cake.

So when’s the next NWSydney ride? Had a brief chat with Carlin about another gravel grind out Wiseman’s way sometime.

Good times.

I’ll be up for the next NW ride, gravel or otherwise. Away the next few weekends but will be keen.

Yeah, great ride and great cake. Cheers Jono.

I think April again for the Wiseman’s Ferry Gravel Grind. Same route because it is difficult to beat, and will work something out for the breakfast.

21st of March? I have a route planned, including some dirt roading and decent climb. Just want to ride it prior to taking people there.

I’m down for whatever, breakfast or no.
It’d be nice to round it out to 100km if we do that same route again Carlin. I think it was low 90s last time.

I’m down, was feeling pretty great after Saturday so fitness is slowly getting better.

Will have 1x10 cross bike ready for some gravels too.

Just climb out of wisemans ferry until you hit triple digits.