nrs track

eBay Australia: Buy new & used fashion, electronics & home d

big and cheap

Bargain, someone get on it. I’m tempted but can’t be bothered to arrange shipping etc. If anyone in Bris is tempted to buy and part out let me know, would be interested in wheels.

someone please buy it, i dibs cranks…PLEASE!!!

Consider it boughted

Thanks for the linky icecream

Good buy !!

Any info on the builder anyone

Does have a made in Australia decal.

no probs! glad someone here nabbed it.

Non Resonance System?

It’s not a Giant mountain bike!!

did you find someone to collect it for you or are you taking a drive up dubrat? or am i wrong altogether?

Still looking for someone or I just pay the pack and send $$

Postage all sorted

anyone know much about Clem Eagle frame builder??

Dick Eagles made ‘Clem Eagle’ bikes at Liverpool Road, Enfield, just west of St Joseph’s church. Clem was Dick’s father who started the business.

and

Clem Eagle bikes were produced by Arthur Richard (known as Dick) Eagles. Dick grew up with his family at 36 James Street, Lidcombe. The earliest reference I can find to Clem Eagle bikes is 1940, when Dick was 22, the same year he married. By 1943 he had a bike shop at 305 Chapel Road Bankstown and lived upstairs with his wife Isabel. He remarried in 1949 and was living with his family at 36 James Street from then until at least 1954. By 1950 he was in partnership with O.S. Stewart at 301 Chapel Road, Bankstown (don’t know whether this might be a renumbering of 305). By 1963 he had sole charge of the Bankstown shop and had expanded to 180 Liverpool Road, Enfield. I believe that both Bankstown and Liverpool shops had closed by 1970.

from BNA

So not a Clem Eagle then

back to google for me

so is NRS better or worse than NJS??? i’m confuzzled…