NYPD steal bikes.

NYPD Confiscated Bikes on Obama Motorcade Route

I’d be livid if anything like this happened here.

whoa! that all seems a little over the top. Also how the hell are they going to reconnect rightful owners with their bikes?

Could be worse, in the UK

Got a 404 there…

A sports car that had been illegally parked near Downing Street was blown up by police amid fears of a terrorist attack.

Michael Raphel, 28, left his red Honda Civic Type R on double yellow lines less than a quarter of a mile from Number 10.

The Metropolitan Police carried out two controlled explosions after CCTV footage showed him running from the parked vehicle.

The incident happened on November 7, the day before a Remembrance Sunday Parade.

Mr Raphel, a businessman from Headington, Oxford, who was visiting London to celebrate a friend’s birthday, said he returned to find his burnt out car surrounded by anti-terror police.

”They explained that because I was seen running from the car, and because of the parades the next day, it had heightened their suspicions.

”The driver and passenger windows had been blown out and the bonnet and boot had come open with the force.

”We have laughed about it a bit now but I’m bit gutted to be honest.

”The car was registered to me, I’m sure there are ways they could have contacted me if they had really tried to.”

Mr Raphel, who owns a men’s designer clothing store, said he would be seeking compensation from the police and an apology.

But a spokesman for confused.com, an insurance price comparison website, said it is unlikely Michael will receive a payout for his car as he parked illegally.

tencharact

maybe they got confused :stuck_out_tongue: