oh god

who said anything about racism?

I hate that aussie pride now gets imediatly ascociated with being a racist bogan. I’m dam proud of this country but i don’t think that makes me a bogan. Views like the one above shit me up the wall.

(i got caught up actually working. please insert comment after all the pride means bogan/racist crowd stepped in.)

There is nothing wrong with being patriotic- go back to Northcote you lefties! :mrgreen:

I find it funny that most all the Aussie flags and flag clothing is made in China.

I was in NYC during 9/11. Never saw so many stars/stripes in my life. T-shirts and paraphernalia was walking out of every shop for 2 years solid. So much pride … so much patriotism. So much money wasted and such a wank. And a great way to add to an already large trade deficit in a defeated economy whilst all that rubbish they bought is now landfill.

Anyway, some peep’s here need to read more Orwell :wink:

I’d be proud of our flag when it’s a combo of the two below :mrgreen:

“Patriotism is when love of your own people comes first; nationalism, when hate for people other than your own comes first.”

I don’t mind if people want to be patriotic. I personally think it’s pathetic, but that’s just my opinion. But people who say shit like, ‘love it or leave it’ are straight up fucking bogans. You can get fucked if that’s your attitude, I hope you die soon.

So in turn your persecuting someone for their beliefs :? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes I am. Some beliefs require persecution.

Indeed :smiley:

Sigh

We should meet up irl so I can whisper sweet nothings into your ear boo.

xoxo

Tell me exactly what there is to be proud of?

and none of this fucking “Mateship” rhetoric rubbish either.

Are you FUCKING serious??

You cant think of any reasons why this is a great country? You need to be shot for treason!

This is the most dead-end fucking argument of all time. Lets just end it, shall we?

And Leon, I would honestly love that. I’m not hard to find. I’ve got a chubby just thinking about it.

oh Just reliased your a guy.

Sorry bro thought you were a chick

Ha ha ha. Nice touch.

fucken fry the cunts til they turn black ya prick

Peter
G’day
Russel
G’day
Clart, oh fvck i did it again.

Vale P R-C

Where’s the cheese now? :cry:

Unless you killed him yourself and it hasn’t made the news yet, I think he’s still alive.

He’s on triple J every week with a cooking segment and a bit of swearing. :smiley:

Blue cheese everywhere.