old mates hoffy

hahah b& = banned, raided by cops

Nothing to see here.

WTF?!! He’s selling 1 (one!) shoe… Calibre Mens Dress Leather Shoe Black | eBay

He certainly has a wide variety of auction items. Very funny assortment.

It also seems he likes to buy a few pairs of Sexy leggings…

Crack addiction to feed.

C’mon folks … lets set some tongues wagging and bid up against me (my high bid is $99,000). You can cancel your bid up to 12 hours until auction end which leaves one and a half days of fun to be had. Surely there’s one more idiot other than me who thinks this stuff is funny.

Now we’re talking …

Any more bidders? C’mon … let the mindless idiot juices flow a little :wink:

^^ lol, ill have a go when i get home, so long as i remember to withdraw bid :S

That’s the spirit … auction finishes in just over 2 days that leaves a day or so of much fun !!

hahaha, someone should message him & tell him that is one of “the rare expensive ones”,
or ask him to measure the top tube & when he gets back, say holy fuck, that is the ONE!
Very rare, or is he open to offers…

It’s an early one with an experimental energy polarizer !!

“Hi, can you please tell me if the seat tube is filled with white powder, thanks.”

whats going on here, its just some guy trying to sell a bike

True, and there’s no need to single out the seller, make mockery of his auction and gang up on him. But we’ve started and it’s fun … bid or I’m gonna call you a 7th Day Adventist !!!

Nice to see a lugged steel fixie well ahead of crabon stuff …

is dude a klepto? one shoe is definitely some shoplifting shit. though i guess if i was an amputee i’d rather pay $100 for one on ebay than $300 for the pair. all his other stuff seems like shit you’d nick from the street or Myer (well maybe not the massage chair…?).

and dubious, cheap purchases on a new ebay account don’t seem like the most legit shit ever.

not playing any more (the sound of spirito taking his bat and ball and going home)

eBay Australia Item Bid History

You guys are arseholes - you do know that right?

Still that screen grab is classic.

He started it