Olympic road race thread

I would like to see a skinniest ankle showdown between blakey and wiggins… its tough to call.

Blake’s positively beefy compared to Wiggo. In fact whilst down for Melbz-Roobarb I was expressed out loud at how I was admiring his powerful well sculpted quads.

Australian team kit, so bad, so so bad!

Third world problems…

duggan sent me this yesterday. shocking kit!

The crotch area is way too revealing…

If you’re going to make the shorts yellow - because let’s be really real here, you couldn’t class that as ‘gold’ in a million years - then why wouldn’t you make it the same shade as the jersey??

Not on the womens kits!

WOW so bad. You can almost see their religion.

HA HA! Awesome.

Looks like the boys are all leftpackers too,a team united and all that…
No need to feed the horses with the ladies ay Spirito?

To be fair, unless it’s reflective or sparkling, or actual gold - the colour gold tends to just look like a dull browny yellow.

Jack Bobridge is representing Radelaide well :wink:

Ha !! No, they’re all sweet ladies for sure.

But (and not that I’m an expert on such things) but the “ol’ reach around and tuck” can fool even the best of us and can be pretty deceptive.

Just come back from a nice little bike ride through the Surrey lanes, saw Team USA coming up white downs, poor girl hanging on for dear life off the back, didn’t realise the 20% incline coming up!! Then saw Team GB guys pull off at a pub on the way to Woking, then next the Aussie girl’s road team hammering through a line of cars just before Molesley!!! Then to cap it off saw the Team Swiss car and Spartacus no less pull up outside Hampton Court!!!

The other photo is of the entrance to the start ramp for the ITT next week, they were just finishing it off this morning.

NFI who the guys are with him, we think that a local bike shop is providing a chance to ride around the olympic road course £99 or such like, - that’s about $150 !!! and there would have been 20 in the group!!!

Dumb question- is the road race going to be broadcast live on free to air, and what time? Thanks

Coverage starts on foxtel at 630 saturday night, not sure if the whole race will be broadcast on free to air though?

Unlikely. Best bet is to find a dodgy web stream.