Online shopping discount codes

Catch of The Day have cheap(ish) Vans Era’s and Authentics today. $60ish instead of $90.

hope the order i just put in is less tardy. and what’s with needing to send a picture of your credit card?

Karmaloop stuffed up one of my orders, so on top of sending what they forgot to, they have given me this code to use next time I order something. I don’t need anything for a bit, so someone can use it if they feel the need to.

“Please accept the code: GOODKARMA20 to receive 20% off a future order with us”

My bike24 order finally arrived after 3 weeks!! Box full of mtb tyres, new selle italia ‘diva’ saddle for the lady and ec70 carbon flat bars for the cannondale… 610mm width homez

Found some well priced stuff on PBK, anyone have a discount code to really make it a good deal?

“RetailMeNot15” but instead of 15%OFF it seems to be 5%OFF when applied

^ maybe its off ‘original’ price not discounted prices?

had that happen to me before

How long did the delivery take H?

I ordered some stuff on 21st Feb. Online tracking says it arrived in Aus 5 days later. Auspost delivered it today. Halfwits.

Anaconda has 25% off for the next two days. Stock is a bit hit and miss, but i picked up some Endura mtb shorts which are great.

Got my bike24 order today also. Ordered on the 29th Feb received 16th Mar. I never expect anything to come in a hurry when I order online so not too worried.

On the other hand a set of rims from the USA cost me $7 in postage and showed up in under a week.

It’s a bit weird because I emailed Bike24 a while ago and they sent me an Auspost parcel number but it couldn’t be tracked online. Then I got a card in the mailbox yesterday for an international parcel but it was a different number and that turned out to be the Bike24 package. Maybe it did a return trip to Germany in the meantime?

Anyway, it’s all good now…and seriously cheap prices at Bike24.

They sound like they need to get their act together with shipping. I stumbled onto this link while googling them.
bike24-net-how-not-to-package-a-customer-order/

Anyone know any coupon codes for On-one? Quick google has revealed nothing…

anyone got any ribble codes by chance?

I can vouch for their shit packing. Last year I got some rollers and two pairs of pedals. The Pedals came with no packaging, half of the screws where missing and the cleats where almost out of the box, only stuck to the packing tape. This being said the whole lot was $100 cheaper than any of the other cheep online retailers.

Any got Probikekit codes???

I’m going to be putting in an order for some rims from CRC. Anyone want to also buy some items and piggy back off the free shipping?

Perth

Extra 10% off wiggle at the moment just enter BONUS10.

almost 3 weeks on, and my bike24 order is still at “The shipment will be transported to the destination country”. for a few extra bob, i’d have rathered gone with ribble.

Doh!

I just put in another order with them today. They were the only ones I could find with Kojaks in stock at a reasonable price.