Perth Bike Tag

Saw this in the Melbourne section and thought that Perth needs one, It’s very simple:

1. Post a photo of your bike in the same place as the previous person’s.
  2. Post a photo of your bike somewhere vaguely recognisable in Perth, if it’s a tricky one - you can give a hint

Let’s not make it too difficult, and perhaps not take it way too far from central Perth.

I don’t even know where that is ha ha

Kings Park?

do you need a hint?

I’m on this…

looks like some thinly veiled attempt at street art

Don’t judge my shitty work bike.

Thought I’d do a super easy one.

Grrr, i just cycled home through the city. Okay setting my alarm so i can be up early to beat you all to Perth’s Handstand Man :).

Enjoy :slight_smile:

The building looks super familiar but I don’t recall that statue being there. Lets hope I get a job going east tomorrow at work.

Okay Felix, I think we’re all gonna need a hint. I thought it was somewhere in West Perth — but I haven’t been able to find it.

East Perth.

Pretty sure it’s a building on Plain St. Was gonna snap it yesterday… but it started raining so I flogged it to my mates place near Harbourtown and got pizza.

yeah its on Plain St, just haven’t had time to get there

Called it.

My excuse because we all seem to have one is I’ve not been at work.

TAG! (99 Plain Street, East Perth)

A really easy one ^

Cheers Whitey, a bit higher then i was expecting, but still easy to reach. Also guys just a note, watch for security etc while your climbing on artwork, i two warnings tonight haha.
And yeah sorry about the poor quality my phone cam isn’t that great at night.

Good luck, and yeah watch for traffic.

^ i know where that is

Hey Guys,
Hint: It’s in Northbridge!!!
So you know get Cracking Maybe, this one’s real easy.

^ I think we all know where it is, it’s the reluctance to go stand in the middle of the roundabout and take the picture which is stopping me ha ha

Okay sorry about that, um either go at a time when there’s a little less traffic like early morning or later at night. OR i think it’s okay if you take a pic from the side of the road so like a bit back as long as you can still see the sculpture in the background.