Polly's new crabon roady...

I don’t see what the big deal is here, the bike looks great and is built up with a pretty sensible ‘non-wank’ parts list. I’m sure it rides really well and he is smitten with it.

While we’re all sitting on the internet discussing it, he’s probably out riding it.

Purple is for fortune tellers… it has no place on a bicycle

90’s mountain biking wants to step into the alley with you for a word.

Spirito is bring the gold this thread,
I’m sorry it just can’t be the Icarus 2 thread.

And spirito I don’t hate one person that is discrimination, I hate every one equally,
I even have a deeper hate for white rich people just to balance out other people’s racism.

was sorely tempted to do this recently :D. except i really wasn’t sure if i wanted to find out.

[QUOTE=]John Watson
I love reading the OZ fixed boards. LuLZ
31 minutes ago from web[/QUOTE]

Don’t look now kidz, but we got some spyin’ goin’ on.

HEY GUYS! Thanks for the words. I missed this place. xoxo

mother fucken meat pie pbr suckmydick

welcome back john.

edit: billfuckenmurray

I’m with spirito on this one… Johns a great guy in real life, is heavily passionate about bikes and rides more than you cnuts all put together. when he was here jono he road all the way down to tarns workshop and back to take a few pictures and hang out with him…

the bike looks pretty farking nice and i bet it rides real nice too… i wouldn’t paint a bike purple either ( black thanks ) but thats really the only serious flaw with the whole thing…
i’ll buy a full custom carbon roady one day, most likely a parlee and then i’ll ride the shit outa it :wink:

Apologies for the marketing wank. It’s bound to happen with stuff like this but it is 100% enthusiastically legit. Like my love of meat pies and FOA. At least when you voice out against me, I listen. :o

Fucken hell John! get zakky boy on the payroll!

Let’s be honest, if people here could get their hands on a bike like this only a weirdo (or beardo) wouldn’t jump at it.

Don’t think anyone is slagging the bike off. I’d ride it. This thread is all about trolling polly.

Fuckin’ whitey’s !! <grin>

Nah, he’s just eager to be a minority. Must be a kiwi thing !! <shrugs>

But seriously, whites are the worst. I’ve only ever had death threats on the bike from white guys. I’ve only been swerved at by white guys. Fucken white guys. People of other races, I apologise on behalf of all the white guys.

You write that … but we really know you’se a pervert (and I’m proud of you). If you ain’t then there is no truth on this forum at all.

I pressume the angst is simply a result of a life of mediocrity, and the absence of a sense of identity

90’s mountain biking is probably too busy pushing a pram around Elwood to give a shit.

na im white and middle class… no minority going on here…
i like him… Actually meeting people will do that too you :wink: