Possibly abandoned/lost/stolen bike in Adelaide City Council bike-cage?

I’ve been interning at the Council for a few months now and there is a black fixie that looks quite “messenger” and has been in the same exact place with a flat front tire for what seems like forever.

Discerning features:
Black sticker-bombed steel frame, top-tube pad
Red Cinelli Unicantor Saddle
HED(?) Tri-Spoke fromt wheel, rear b43

Just wanted to see if there was anything suss, forgotten, or if it’s just been left there for storage, as it seemed a bit odd.

Cheers.

IMG_20131003_101929.jpgIMG_20131003_101945.jpgIMG_20131003_101953.jpg

If it’s in the lockup area at the rear of town hall then u should get Cate Owen to send out a message to the bug group or a blanket email to all users. What area are you in in ACC? Plenty of cameras in that area.

Your photos aren’t working.

Dibs on the Hed 3.

Polly meat pie sticker on HT, you’d think someone on here would know who owns it.

My first thought too. Really odd that a sw8 fixxy would be left for so long too. Know of anyone who’s left town or otherwise mysteriously disappeared?

pretty sure you know how to fix them ZOLTAN?!

nice one Lyndon.

there’s also a Saint Cloud sticker… I initially thought it could’ve been duggans lost bike with new wheels…

yeah that is mine bruv - tight as.

when i am on it I don’t even obey give way signs. can’t stop - don’t want to (except at stop signs and red lights).

srsly tho. this looks like a prime case for some white collar hipster being like ‘hooray for whacky wheels, uh oh me make puncture. seeya.’

So basically it is Zoltan’s.

Yep. It’s mine. I am partial to Unicanitors.

The bike doesn’t look that familiar. Kinda looks like Jeremy’s (Gringo on here?), but I’m not 100% sure.

EDIT: Actually, looking at the Hed3, I’m pretty sure it is his now. I sent him the link to this thread.

Haha yes it’s mine
Broke my hand and haven’t been able to ride. It’s been sitting at work
Funny stuff

It’s Jeremy’s.

Hooray for vincent the bicycle inspector. Another one returned to its rightful owner.

Good job.

FOA mafia strikes again

So is this thread part of your ‘internship’ with ACC, bicycle inspector Vincent?

is this Bates’ fixie

Not enough lugs for bates.

loves lugs, hats monocock

So is this thread part of your ‘internship’ with ACC, bicycle inspector Vincent?

Haha, this is probably the most productive thing to come out of the last 3-4 months I’ve spent there.

Welcome to local gov’t son.

ftfy