post a pic of you and your latest purchase v2.

Probably just wants Polly to feature it, chances are highest with Baum! :stuck_out_tongue:

Sucks, huh. If it was a CX rig you’d be okay.

Wow. That’ll be a nice machine…
Would be super nice with some enve 3.4s clinchers… Haha but then what wouldn’t…
Heaps of nice bikes coming outa Radelaide and Brisvegas and lots of passion hitting the new bikes round here good to see :wink:

Yeah, tough break.

Won’t have no Viking colorway. So unlikely.

What tubing are you going for?

Sweet dude. You’re welcome to come to NW Sydney anytime… We’ve all got Kumos and Primates out here just need a Ken Evans, Baum, Gellie and something from Darrel Mcculloch and we’ve got most of the Australian Frame builders.

ftfy :wink:

Quit it birthday boy, you’re ruining my illusion.

rAdelaide is more Colnago, Pinarello and Mcipollini. Too many lawyers and dentists riding roadies.
Don’t know if I’ve ever seen a Llewellyn, Kumo or Primate here.
Saw a Baum once. Guy was a tool. So I could be the second tool with a Baum in rAdelaide :wink:

Prodigy Pete from BMC-R has a Baum but I’ve never seen it, and he’s not a tool.

Got these from Treadly bike shop today. No idea what they are, apparently they’re Tokyo Bike brand.

Very Cinelli Priest / Velo Orange Milano-esque. Slight rise, 25.4 clamp, 22.2 diameter.

Putting them on the Cannondale Rack.

after the last 2 pages who cares. :wink:

The funny thing is… Baum’s do nothing for me.

I wouldn’t buy one either but… I like nice bikes and I’d be very surprised if this wasn’t a very nice bike at the end of the day…
As long as he doesn’t paint it purple that is… Or brown…

ftfy

What??

sat behind one tonite on the ride home. looked like a bike, was orange with naked stays. guy riding it looked happy.

I also have a Ken Evans, so cross that off the list of requirements. And a Hillbrick, so that’s another Aussie builder. Oh shit, and Rach’s Peter Bundy.

I got a Perkins and my flatmate a Geoff Scott

ftfy

and fwiw Even hipsters are over 1" threaded headsets these days. Only beardos give a shit about them now… kinda like cable-knit jumpers bro.