post a pic of your latest purchase!

not this exact one, mine will need a bit of polishing to get it looking this good, but its a good start

That didn’t take long!!

yeah just hit buy it now, impatient, this Noosa Le’Roica thing comin up, would be excited to have it going by then, we’ll see, couple of things in the mail but international postage, not sure if they’ll make it, if a certain bottom bracket issue is overcome easily, then i just need the wheelset built, cog and chain, very close and since the seat post post…

The dude you got them off must ooze class.
36hr/32hf did i mention that.

i heard he’s a wanker.

ahaha yeah he’s alright, his riding/resting ratio is getting a bit lopsided though…

Bad news doc said 4-6 weeks more then slow start on the bike.
Sounds like my normal sat rides.
Then 4-6 weeks before 100% efforts shits nasty.

what did you do dayne??

that is not good news dayne, once its strong it’ll mean keeping it strong and lots of riding, and that’ll be good

From wiggle with the extra15 code…

With my 12% off that makes 27% “whaka yea”

lazy but how much was it with your codes?

$203

Second hand JDM factory Mazdaspeed roll bar, for those ‘whoops I’m hitting that corner too hot’ kinda times that I’m hoping never come.
I like my upper body, I don’t wanna lose it.

That photo isn’t the exact one, but it’s close.

Mad props go to Liam for his awesome design work

Fuck… that was quick! holy shit. I got an email from them saying they were only dispatched today.

You need to take a better pic of that UV Varnish on the back.

Some of that trimming looks a bit rough around the edges. Are they all like that?

Not all, only about 20

I’ll get out the SLR tonight and get some nicer photos, the varnish looks amazing!

Maybe I didn’t buy it afterall. Seller won’t reply to me regarding postage costs.

^ i fkn hate that! im in the same boat with some campy cranks.

felt like trying something different, in suade…cheers b7ff/kevin!

^ Yum

Treated myself to a new set of tyres this morning

x2

After I got a nice little suprise on the way home from work yesterday

And somehow it didn’t go straight through my ENVE carbon clincher rims… touchwood