Professional graphic designers

Hey Cam why don’t you put a bunch of sprockets shaped like hearts and shit, that’d be way cool.

My lunch time effort… if you like this direction I would like to spend more time on it though… getting the head badge right, getting colours and menu bar sorted and a bit of an image in that top section.

@ 100%

Shield needs a lot of work.

Where’s your proposal JAMS, you’re a GD aren’t ya? :smiley:

The only problem with this is that you’ve used an exploded diagram from a coaster brake / internal gear hub. (You can see the three spline sprocket and the circlip that holds it in place.

^ true , its pretty rough draft, if its the direction nick wants to go in then i can fix it!

I like where things are going. Ezy your brushed badge is cool, and the menu is nice - I hadn’t really intended on a complete redesign, however perhaps the site could do with a refresher… I feel like a voting comp is going to have to sort this out…

careful nick… you don’t want to give them the impression that this is a democracy…

something that loads quickly would be great. as someone who has occasion to check this site from a slow mobile phone

Ah, I know, I’m a terrible dictator.

But it’s ok, we’ll run a comp and I’ll rig the results… Don’t tell anyone.

AND you’ve used a (non-njs) hollow-pin chain :rolleyes:

Sorry, I thought the title was Professional graphic designers. Promise of a T-shirt is a little bit of a piss take.

Agency: We are huddled here in our think tank to define your project on a top level. What particular needs can you identify?

Client: I would like my website to look like Apple’s and/or Nike’s please. My budget is $300

Shouldiworkforfree will give all professionals a definite answer to the issue at hand:
Should I Work for Free?

I think Nick just wants a nice background that isn’t made is MSPaint for LOLz.

You don’t have to have a graphic design degree or anything.

Hell, maybe I’ll have a crack at it.

Keeping this forum running is a bit of a pisstake, but I don’t complain too much about it. I’ve been in the web game since 1998, and am well aware of free graphic design work meme. It bores me. Everyone else knows what I meant: It would be nice if someone were interested in contributing some design work for the forum by making it look nicer; because I’d rather not have a thread full of aerospokes pasted onto pictures of the Eureka tower. I’ll dig deep next time and pay design agency rates to ensure the foa brush masters don’t tear up. Move along.

im still keen to do something , my photobucket fucked up so my pictures have disappeared , as it dosnt take much to do something up , im not really after anything in return the benefit of this forum is all im interested in .

cheers

cam