Pub Footy this Sunday.

Shout out to Sime’s beard

fucking hell, what is on Sime’s head?

Take ruckman has some serious hops.

we’re on at one this sunday, but gillon oval isn’t available, so it’s here:

Map of Main St, Oak Park, VIC | Whereis

when i got moved into the ruck i took the other midfielders aside and told them i wasn’t gonna win a tap because that guy was huge and actually athletic, and to set up accordingly. then i did win a tap and they were all in the wrong spots.

^ bad bounce, huh?

crashed straight into the bloke.

that’s much closer to home. weather permitting, i’ll be down with Turtle again.

Dude smashed my head with his knee. He was fast too. Pretty much I was terrified the whole time.

The Jarrad Waite school of rucking.

Yes I will love to watch that and will be there at the AG Gillon oval in Brunswick on Sunday to watch the Renegade Pub Footy League. Thanks for sharing.

you’ll be lonely. there’s a change of venue to oak park reserve in pascoe vale.

that is, if you are a real person. i can’t help but feel like you might be spam.

any of you lords going to this today?

alright, this sunday is the last game of the year. the gougers are taking on the birmy/rochie/no pub lions at gillon oval at 1, which means i’ll be playing, then also hanging around for the last two games. you should come too. there’s gonna be lolz aplenty and some sub-standard football. if it’s raining there’s a grandstand, which will make you feel far superior to everyone out on the ground. you will also find beers, music and good times. what else are you gonna do with your sunday arvo? nothing as good as this. go gougers!

reckon I’ll get down for this.

me too and my little one.

imma try make it but depends on what i get done before dat.

ftfy.

thank you.

Needs more capital I

^ Brendan doesn’t use capitals. Something about being elitist…I wasn’t listening when he explained it to me.