Public Service Announcement: Tacks on Yarra Boulevard

Another standard huh?

I’ve got a few months left in my ZXs, I too live in hope…

wut

That’s pretty damn resistant. One’s willl definitely be the next choice after I wear through the two Ultremo ZXs I just picked up. I’m pretty happy with them. I only ever got pinch flats, but near the end they were looking pretty cut up and had some sidewall splitting starting

It’s less about prevention via puncture belting and more of small breaches being stopped with sealant, just like MTBing.

Large gashes etc will still destroy them.

But your rims need to play nice, and they’re not as cheap as training tyres.

horses, courses.

Just did a quick bit of looking around: the 28mm ONE is starting to show up on various sites for sale but with zero stock… 36Euro or US$70 is what I’m seeing.

But anyway, how bout them tacks.

fuggin carbon steel tacks

a great big tacks on cycling

It’s an a tac on cyclists

So am I correct that you can tubeless-ify a regular Open-Pro wheelset using a tubeless tyre? Sounds interesting.

Last time I read about road-tubeless maybe a year ago, the consensus was that the performance was not quite there yet…

So I’m guessing none of you comedians has been near Kew Blvd since Sunday? Recent info highly desired as I’m finding this thread tacxing.

Other way around, it’s easier to tubelessify a non tubeless tyre with a tubeless friendly rim. The right tyre helps though.

Tackx were reported Tuesday night on the Bicycle Network forums.

Dunno why you guys are heading out to the boulie and ride tacx, it’s easier just to set it up at home in front of classics racing coverage

I got tacx in my tyres…

At least you guys aren’t tacking the piss…

FOA is SRS BSNSS.

(Gonna tack a few more H’s onto oratio)

Tic tac?

These puns have no tact

Just rode the boule but stayed south side if the bridge with no flats spotted, did see on the gram a girl I know got three flats