Pureblood - new build.

Not any more!

www.usacycling.org – UCI to allow disc brakes in cyclo-cross competition

Done and done.

A mate and i saw this outsvde GPO today, this thing is fucving nuts! i want one

Bars look like they’re rolled foward a bit much. Otherwise, very nice, love the seat stays.

yeah thats really nice, it’s kinda along the lines of my giant seek s, but obviously yours is better. Very clean lines. You’ve got to be proud of that. :cool:

I’ve got to drop the bars down - switch to straight flats.

Other than that I’m loving it - really really smooth ride.

Thanks!

this is HAWT, loving everything about it. Would be nice to get some daytime shots up

I was thinking the same thing about the bars but there’s some part of me that likes the way they’re sitting

props for doing something really different dude, i’d like to see this in the flesh

It’s been a long time since I’ve had that ‘new bike’ feeling - loving it.

Too bad it’s dark when I leave for work and dark when I get back - I’ll get some better pics soon.

Looks awesome. Great build spec too.

liked it better with risers.
maybe its the stem angle/shape combo but (imho) i don’t think this setup looks as good.

still a sweet rig though

This might be the only time I like drops over risers.
Killer!!

Thanks.

I think the front end just has too much rake on it and the risers felt like they were set way back. The drops seem a lot more balanced. I haven’t had much time on it unfortunately - stuck up on the Gold Coast for work - killing me.

any build that gets the shifter seal of approval is more than alright by me… still not sold on how discs look on a cx bike, but thats my aesthetic opinion alone.

i do like how its evolved.

thread dredge - saw this in the flesh the other day, and i was mightily impressed.

good thing you did brendan, as this had passed me by.
Classy looking frame!

Very hyped this was bumped!
LOVE IT!

A+

I guess this is the future…
Disc brakes are awesome compared to most rim brakes, I can see the temptation here. And no rim wear!