QLD Cyclocross 2015

It’s the most wonderful time of the year.

[video=youtube_share;gFtb3EtjEic]Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - YouTube

Well that’s my year planned out.

get. excited. #buffoonhill. it’s a thing.

#buffoonhill is go. We’re going full signage this year aren’t we? I feel it’s a tradition now so we should get organised.

yes. i’ll try to borrow decent tent from work, get a banner made (read poorly painted tarp) and it’ll be game on!

Vista print are doing dirt cheap banners 760 x 1220 mm for $30ishhh

FIRE UP PAINT!

I have a marquee tent thing I can bring, 3x3m ish. Super keen for cross this year, in B I should make a good lapping marker for the faster guys.

I’ll be flying up for the NCXS weekend… :cool:

shit yeah we gonna have a party this year

In between doing skills and drills in preparation for next Sunday, remember that there is a philosophical side to cross.
[video=youtube_share;xvgpbsr-mCE]Le Mans (1971) Steve McQueen: Racing is Life. - YouTube

We should all head down early to help set up and then get an idea for the track

You can also start your race so you dont get lapped.

wow.

Na come and help set up the track maybe you can figure out where to spew and then where to pull out of the race

to finish first first you must finish

Got to do a work trip down the Goldy in the morning, hoping to get back in time to make it into the Open class races.

Please tell me when I DNF in cx race bnut. I brappp on and finish m80. But yes, I should be there early if I have a morning game foe cricket.

your just setting up an excuse to cover up your lack of form m80

DK you DNFed at Underwood a few weeks ago… but srzly, some serious smack talkin, better be ready for reprisals maaaii80ey