Raw track 2014

…luckily Im not the only one with all these questions :wink:

Just turn up and talk to Paul Craft

Yeah, doesn’t matter which, im with DHBC despite never riding with them or going to tempe (aside from the S&S).

Not Levi jeans.

Alternatively, give me a call Ben (i think you have my number) and then ill get around to talking to you about wheels!

even if you are a supermodel I’ll put your number in a drawer and forget about it … so yeah, shoot me a pm or email me with your tel # or alternatively see you there … sixi-ish :confused:

Do I NEED some track specific tires for just giving it a try?

Nope. There are limitations, but I’m not the track expert. I used an old Conti GP road tyre and a Michelin Lithion cause its what I had.

Don’t use any squared off skidded rear… i don’t use any tyres that have been on the road personally. but yeah, as long as you are going fast enough you won’t slip and slide down the banking

dont use brand new tires either, or if you do scuff them up a bit (sandpaper works)

I think it’s better for me to get some more rides under my belt first & think about coming up in early July. Long shot but I might come to check it out tomorrow night … only a slight chance.

you don’t need any more rides under your belt, come out, bring kit, bring bike, bring money for day license, bring race face and ride.
There is a good crew us FOA’ers there every week, all friendly and will help out.

I also drive out from the city and will have a spot in my van if anyone wants in

I also need to sort tyres out. tomorrow i will be running two brand new gators, one of which is a 25c so forget about stressing on the little things. #justrideit

Hey martey,

Will you be going out next week too?? I’ll be keen to grab a ride lift and have a spin out there.

What to ride???

Yeah, give me a buzz 0450332146
Tell robin as well he mentioned he was keen to try it out

So I went out and got shitfaced last night. Cannot deal with life at the moment. Probably not racing any more.

C’mon bro … I’ve done that a gazillion times and have seen more dawns than farmers !!! If you don’t go you’ll never see me in all my style smashing 46 x 16 for all it’s worth !!!

forget about stressing on the little things. #justrideit

One of us can bring something smaller if you want? a 14 surely!

Just got home from work drinks and read this.

So who went tonight?

Lack of transport is the killer for me, and having to leave work early. Still, it’s not impossible - I used to do this all the time.

Bob - I’ll be in touch. Also thinking about restarting my GoGet membership which would help.

Spirito - very keen to see the grin on your face when you finally make it onto the boards.

Spirito made it, so did the wise Bob.

Jimbopome (James), HLC (Henri) and Rowan made it.

Non Forum members but all round superstars Benxxx, Troyboy, Dave, Tommo, Brent and Jake were also there so we had every grade cover bar div2.

Good night by all means!

I’m now a little tired and sleepy but very happy and yes, grinning. I am also very slow, unfit and under-geared but all that I can work on. The biggest step was saying fuck yeah, I wanna do this and I owe a big thanks to all you guys here for posting and calling others to come along. Brilliant, best thing I’ve done in years even if I came last, last and last :slight_smile:

Thanks guys !!! I’m gonna be doing this for sure … actually make a dream come true (you beauty).

I got a few pics …