Raw track 2014

Glad you had a ball and great to see you again Ben!

Spewing I’m going to miss the next 4 weeks of racing. Just a good time last night.

Oh no, you’re going to miss four weeks?
Muhuhahahahahaha
Take as long as you need mate, send postcards.

RAW! BE THERE.
(seriously, I heard CA are being armholes so there needs to be lots of people racing cause $$$)

curious… how much are we talking for a day licence to give the novice a go? cheers guys

One of the guys/gals who have recently got a day license should chime in but I think it’s $15/20.

Also another users first go on the track tonight, all smiles! Took to it like a duck to water. Hope you had fun Nat!

Nice… Thats very reasonable…

Ill hit this post up the weekend I can get over there.

Got licenced !!! But sorry fella’s, I’ve got one ankle twice the size of the other so am gonna have to ICE in front of the tele. See y’all next week for sure :wink:

Excellent! Looking forward to being out in the boards again? Perhaps with more GI’s?

Fuck yeah…

Got a couple of cogs (14 & 15t) last weekend. Will give me 81" and 86" (with a 46t) & 84" and 90" (with a 48t).

Should be good to go and sure beats 75" !!!

I’m out for tonight, currently stuck at work for the rest of the arvo

I took some photos. Not a lot of the crew though unfortunately, but a couple.
Imgur

Nice photos as always! I’m assuming Troy got the ones of you?

Second order of business. Ben; that bronzey/orange bike with the black shamals and wild wishbone seatstay is a Kerry Hopkins.

Ahh … good Sleuthing !!! Hopkins made some very nice bikes & was a genuinely humble & sweet guy.

And Bob: pics are boss !!

So I look like I will be able to get there this Friday… anything I need to make sure of so I don’t get denied racing?

Helmet, bar ends and clipless pedals (or clips and straps) are the three most important.

All 3 is sorted so far

Also heard no quick release, track bolts only?

also I’ve read time is 6pm. Do I need to be there before 6pm for registrations / payment? Thanks again

No QR, but bolt ups fine (have a 100mm front if desperate).

Racing starts at 7.05pm, warm up and rego from 6pm. Less people on the track earlier, so if you’re a newbie early can be good if you’re easily over whelmed.

Oops … week after next. In Qld this weekend (driving up tomorrow) for Pushies Galore !!

6pm it is… haven’t ridden on boards before so would like to get a couple of laps in first.

Front wheel shouldn’t be a problem. Just confirming for another mate that I’ve roped in to coming along and have lent him my spare front

Thanks for the replies mate. Won’t know anyone there so look out for the guy in the gearbrisbane kit, that’ll be me :wink: :wink:

aweeeeeesome night last night… will be back next week!

will throw up some pics I was able to take shortly